- 12,883

- Divided States of America
- MikuHime80
I like it. Simple and clean IROC style. Kudos @Jahgee1124 I think this will work better for everyone than the previous attempt (as long as we don't let Harsk get within 10 feet of his car and MS Paint).
I like it. Simple and clean IROC style. Kudos @Jahgee1124 I think this will work better for everyone than the previous attempt (as long as we don't let Harsk get within 10 feet of his car and MS Paint).
I can finally use my Duck Tape font!I am half tempted to turn everyone loose for Destruction Arena, letting you paint whatever you want, but we'll cross that road when we get there.
I kinda like how the only thing that changes is the color and the number. If this reaches a 2nd Season, I'll consider making changes and implementing names.I like the IROC comparison raven made. As for name placement, rocker panels? Front edge of the Hood? Spoiler?
Once Chevy and Ford fill up (If we get there) I suspect a lot of people will go for DodgeI'm the only one that like Dodge so far
![]()
The grill has more silver bits and the rear lights are differentAside from the hood, is there any difference between the Challenger and the "Cuda"?
I think the grill and rear lights are different, as well as the amount of chicks you get after every race. Chicks love Barracudas.Aside from the hood, is there any difference between the Challenger and the "Cuda"?
I think the grill and rear lights are different, as well as the amount of chicks you get after every race. Chicks love Barracudas.![]()
You're making me want grilled chicken now.What about me? I got the Pontiac... Does no one want to be a part of the Flaming Chicken crew?![]()
![]()
You're making me want grilled chicken now.
To get good fried chicken where I live requires me to spend money which I don't like doing too often.Meh, I prefer fried chicken. But hey, we at the Flaming Chicken crew offer all kinds of chicken. We're good folk like that.![]()
![]()
To get good fried chicken where I live requires me to spend money which I don't like doing too often.
I like more Chicken Nuggets McDonalds!Meh, I prefer fried chicken. But hey, we at the Flaming Chicken crew offer all kinds of chicken. We're good folk like that.![]()
![]()
I like more Chicken Nuggets McDonalds!
![]()
I ate it once and it was pretty good. I went to McDonald's in last friday day, during my school's trips.
I wanted to eat the following:
![]()
![]()
I wanted to eat BigMac and Crispy McBacon but unfortunately, I just could eat the BigMac, plus the Cheeseburger along with potato chips (it's pronounced as "french fries" in USA, but I speak English of UK). My drink was Coca Cola.
For desert, I ate an icecream with Oreo's and MM's mixed all together which was so delicious!
![]()
![]()
I love OREOS, one of best cookies every made in my opinion!
![]()
Sorry if I'm sounding like a off-topic guy, but as I heard "Chicken" here, then I wanted to share my lunch at McDonalds in last friday.
When it comes to baked chicken I bake mine at home. But when it comes to fried chicken I (about 75% of the time) go to Popeyes. Chicken strips, fries, and a coke is my go to. Chicken and Rib Crib is also pretty good. Their was one more good fried chicken spot but I can't remember the name of it.
I know that you guys weren't expecting from my post about McDonalds, but anyway, I love McDonalds. I used to eat McDonalds, in every weekend, when I was a kid.Haha, that was random Harsk, wasn't expecting you to come with a food thought.But hey, cool that you enjoy all of that, it's always cool to eat at Mcdonalds from time to time.
If you ever come to 'Merica on a visit, be sure to try Popeyes. Hell if you're on the east coast, try Chicken & Rib Crib. I'd recommend both (and the other good things we have on the east coast like donuts, bagels, pizza, etc).Haha, that was random Harsk, wasn't expecting you to come with a food thought.But hey, cool that you enjoy all of that, it's always cool to eat at Mcdonalds from time to time.
Too bad there isn't a Popeyes here in Portugal, sounds like good confort food. All I've seen are KFC restaurants, and that's about it. Me? I tend to vary in the shopping centre I mentioned. From sandwiches to Kebab and even Sushi, I've tried a bit of everything there.
If you ever come to 'Merica on a visit, be sure to try Popeyes. Hell if you're on the east coast, try Chicken & Rib Crib. I'd recommend both (and the other good things we have on the east coast like donuts, bagels, pizza, etc).