RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,286 views
Upload is half done, plus whatever YouTube decides to take for processing
 
Really? Now of all times? I'm watching the race Jahgee!!! C'mon! :lol:
I started it back when the rain delay started, tried uploading it as one video, didn't work so I uploaded as two separate videos
 
When I wake up tomorrow, I'll make the conversation.
 
I'm falling down results-wise, huh? Then again, I don't think Tony Kannan has ever raced in Talladega, so that might be a cause for my lacklustre result, haha. :lol: Oh well, I'll have to take the points drop like a man...
 
8th place finish really Chase I expected better from you. But I guess we're still 2nd in points.
 
WHY THE HELL AND HOW THE HELL AM I LAST BUT THEN START 3RD?
 
Austin Dillon though.
 

Can't really tell why did you just quote Smurfy and left it there, GTRacer, haha. :lol:

In the meantime, since the Piggz Stadium convo is finally up, I believe that now it's the time to unveil what I worked on for it. You may or may not remember a picture of mine featuring the infamous sentence "Join the Bacon Army!", and now I'll explain what is in fact behind such words. Without further ado, gentleman, here it is, my full Piggz Stadium livery;

Pontiac early sketch numbers full.png

You may ask "What is special about this livery?" Well, the thing is that I did most of the work on it, making this my very first self-designed livery for any GTP B-Spec series. Of course, I'd be lying if I said I knew all about doing this. I spent quite a good amount of time working with the logos and learning about how to use paths on GIMP. Surely enough, I had a very good friend who assisted me with these issues, and taught me quite a lot about all this painting business. And since you can't say much on the Piggz convo itself, I am using this post to show the results of my work and this person's assistance. So thank you, @BKGlover, for being a great teacher and an even better friend with this whole thing. I'll be sure to put the things I learned to good use, don't worry. 👍 :cheers:
 
Welp, scheme is in, I hope I did the whole .zip folder process correctly. I really don't want a penalty (or penalties). :scared:
 
  • Green Check - You're Good
  • Red X - You're Not Good, you have 10 days to submit your schemes or state that you want to run your regular scheme
  • Bright Red X - You've gotten at least 1 penalty
 
Well, I think rcb said he was going away to some camp for awhile, so he'll probably be using the current car and crew.
 
By the way, to give you guys a small teaser, here is what inspired my car (It's not a replica of this though)
2002-dalejr-oreo-4.jpg
 
One more thing, are any of you opposed to me turning down the AI from 110% as advertised? At 110% they're no more aggressive than 105% in passing, but all they do is ride the wall :lol:
 
One more thing, are any of you opposed to me turning down the AI from 110% as advertised? At 110% they're no more aggressive than 105% in passing, but all they do is ride the wall :lol:

Well, if the additional 10% only adds extra wall-riding ability, you might as well dial it back to 105%, really. :lol:
 
  • Green Check - You're Good
  • Red X - You're Not Good, you have 10 days to submit your schemes or state that you want to run your regular scheme
  • Bright Red X - You've gotten at least 1 penalty

Mine looks like a red check. I'm on my phone so maybe that is messing things up. Am I "green"?

One more thing, are any of you opposed to me turning down the AI from 110% as advertised? At 110% they're no more aggressive than 105% in passing, but all they do is ride the wall :lol:

105% is fine by me. 👍
 
By the way, to give you guys a small teaser, here is what inspired my car (It's not a replica of this though)
2002-dalejr-oreo-4.jpg
Grrrrrr.... :lol:

image.jpg

Mine looks like a red check. I'm on my phone so maybe that is messing things up. Am I "green"?
Yep you're good. 👍
 
I'm literally a number and Pit Crew Template away from completion.
 
Back