Race With a GT Academy Champ: GT3 @Nürb GP/FFinished 

I'll make a room, public lobby, easy to found just with the name.

edit: Room closed gtg sry

Last edited:
Sign me up!
BearGrillz (L's in Grillz are typed in capital i's)
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 Base Model
Spirited Green Metallic
EDIT: If there are any more open slots for the second race, please let me know. I will change my car to what's available.

Last edited:
All 4 spots are still open for the Z4 in race 2.
I'll sign up with the Z4, thanks.
PSN is the same as my gtp name.
What is your policy on disconnections and restarts/delays?
My own connection is very good so I almost never disconnect from the lobby, but I'm wondering about the procedure if it happens to someone on the grid either during qualifying or at the start of the race. Restarts usually makes things worse so that's why I'm inquiring.
By the way, I won't be able to livestream but I will capture and upload race #2 for viewing post-race. That is unless you find someone to livestream it for you.

Sign me up for the second race!
BMW Z4 - BearGrillz (the L's in Grillz are typed as capital i's)

You were added to the race 2 lineup.

I'll sign up with the Z4, thanks.
PSN is the same as my gtp name.
What is your policy on disconnections and restarts/delays?
My own connection is very good so I almost never disconnect from the lobby, but I'm wondering about the procedure if it happens to someone on the grid either during qualifying or at the start of the race. Restarts usually makes things worse so that's why I'm inquiring.
By the way, I won't be able to livestream but I will capture and upload race #2 for viewing post-race. That is unless you find someone to livestream it for you.
If any racer gets disconnected during qualifying or in the first 10 minutes of the race, the race will be restarted and the lineup will be set on the qualifying results. If the user disconnects during qualifying, everyone else will finish the qualifier and the user that disconnected will start from last place.

Mrnascar242424, any spots available in either race 1 or 2? I'm a former GT Academy National finalist and would love to participate if there is room for me.
Cheers,
Daryl

Race 2 sign up:
PSN name: chunkybeef103
Car: number 99 Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
Color: matte silver

Please place me on waiting list, as I may be unavailable to race on Saturday.

Mrnascar242424, any spots available in either race 1 or 2? I'm a former GT Academy National finalist and would love to participate if there is room for me.
Cheers,
Daryl
There is one last spot available in either the Audi or the Nissan in race 1.

Both races are filled at the moment. If you would like to be put on the waiting list, please leave a comment with your PSNID. If there will be no livestream, one more racer will be added to each race from the people on the waiting list.

PLEASE CHECK BOTH RACE LINUPS AND MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO MISTAKES, AND MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHEN YOU NEED TO SHOW UP!

Back