Race With a GT Academy Champ: GT3 @Nürb GP/FFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter RedlineRacer
  • 265 comments
  • 18,509 views
The winner of the first race will be invited to the second race.

I,ll start to practice now, can i be in the first lobby, i will win and be invited with my friends into the seconds xD

I'M kidding, ever drive gt3 car ( shame on me ) so i'll stay in second lobby and be gentle
 
I,ll start to practice now, can i be in the first lobby, i will win and be invited with my friends into the seconds xD

I'M kidding, ever drive gt3 car ( shame on me ) so i'll stay in second lobby and be gentle

sells himself short, then wins by 20 seconds :lol:
 
sells himself short, then wins by 20 seconds :lol:

Its not Nordschleife :( So i cannot be so much confident.. On Nordschleife i can be a threat for any GT Academy Champ. lol
 
Its not Nordschleife :( So i cannot be so much confident.. On Nordschleife i can be a threat for any GT Academy Champ. lol
max will be using a Renault Clio if there's a Nordschleife event! :lol:
 
Whoever livestreams the events for GTPlanet, SOMEONE GET THAT PERSON TO LIVESTREAM THIS THING!!!
I believe @AJ is the one who livestreams the races, I am not too sure though. I can reserve a spot in both races for someone to livestream if needed.
 
Hello guys :)
I would like to participate in the second race with Audi R8 LMS ultra '12

My PSN ID is: GTPL_boxer4everr
 
Last edited:
I'll make a room, public lobby, easy to found just with the name.

edit: Room closed gtg sry
 
Last edited:
Sign me up!
BearGrillz (L's in Grillz are typed in capital i's)
#54
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 Base Model
Spirited Green Metallic
EDIT: If there are any more open slots for the second race, please let me know. I will change my car to what's available.
 
Last edited:
Same car for me please second race. GT-R if it's possible

Hmm maxx , had hoped you would be in the race this weekend , so I coukd beat you silly , but now iam forced too beat you silly for the rest off the year and next year iff you dont behave hehe
 
All 4 spots are still open for the Z4 in race 2.
I'll sign up with the Z4, thanks.
PSN is the same as my gtp name.
What is your policy on disconnections and restarts/delays?
My own connection is very good so I almost never disconnect from the lobby, but I'm wondering about the procedure if it happens to someone on the grid either during qualifying or at the start of the race. Restarts usually makes things worse so that's why I'm inquiring.
By the way, I won't be able to livestream but I will capture and upload race #2 for viewing post-race. That is unless you find someone to livestream it for you.
 
Sign me up for the second race!
BMW Z4 - BearGrillz (the L's in Grillz are typed as capital i's)

You were added to the race 2 lineup.

I'll sign up with the Z4, thanks.
PSN is the same as my gtp name.
What is your policy on disconnections and restarts/delays?
My own connection is very good so I almost never disconnect from the lobby, but I'm wondering about the procedure if it happens to someone on the grid either during qualifying or at the start of the race. Restarts usually makes things worse so that's why I'm inquiring.
By the way, I won't be able to livestream but I will capture and upload race #2 for viewing post-race. That is unless you find someone to livestream it for you.
If any racer gets disconnected during qualifying or in the first 10 minutes of the race, the race will be restarted and the lineup will be set on the qualifying results. If the user disconnects during qualifying, everyone else will finish the qualifier and the user that disconnected will start from last place.
 
Mrnascar242424, any spots available in either race 1 or 2? I'm a former GT Academy National finalist and would love to participate if there is room for me.
Cheers,
Daryl
 
Race 2 sign up:
PSN name: chunkybeef103
Car: number 99 Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
Color: matte silver

Please place me on waiting list, as I may be unavailable to race on Saturday.
 
I'll sign up for race 2.
PSN: TRL_doodle
I'd prefer to use the Z4 if it's still available. :)
 
pretty funny, in the case of Matt no show, this race gonna be really interesting no matter what
 
Mrnascar242424, any spots available in either race 1 or 2? I'm a former GT Academy National finalist and would love to participate if there is room for me.
Cheers,
Daryl
There is one last spot available in either the Audi or the Nissan in race 1.
 
Both races are filled at the moment. If you would like to be put on the waiting list, please leave a comment with your PSNID. If there will be no livestream, one more racer will be added to each race from the people on the waiting list.

PLEASE CHECK BOTH RACE LINUPS AND MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO MISTAKES, AND MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHEN YOU NEED TO SHOW UP!
 
Back