Race With a GT Academy Champ: GT3 @Nürb GP/FFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter RedlineRacer
  • 265 comments
  • 18,509 views
Set a 1: 55. 6 in the R8 and improving my times
 
Race starts in 15 minutes. Not even half the room is here yet.
 
hit me on psn if you have free spot for race 1, but i'm in the race 2 so if i have to change race i'll not join race 1
i'm L_maxx_pain_L
 
hit me on psn if you have free spot for race 1, but i'm in the race 2 so if i have to change race i'll not join race 1
i'm L_maxx_pain_L
You just want a sneaky warm-up race for the 5zigen/Doodle battle :P
 
Any chance of a No-Show from half the grid? That would be a bit awkward :P
 
Race is set to start 6 minutes after the top of the hour. If the room is not filled by the top of the hour, racers from race 2 are allowed to join race 1 and race in both races. Please wait until after the top of the hour. Thank you.
 
You just want a sneaky warm-up race for the 5zigen/Doodle battle :p

Finally having a great setup, tested 4 lap and not to far behind zigen :D
 
Is it possible to join R1 then participate in R2
 
Alright. Anyone can join. Race will start in 5 minutes. If you were late. I'm sorry. We waiting an extra 10 minutes for you :(
 
Alright guys. Keep it clean. Please pull over for the leader if you're getting lapped.
 
Seem to be having some kind of internet issues, have been trying to join room but cant seem to connect ... Someone take my spot
 
Room drop? Or did i drop out ...?

Edit: it was me, got dropped ... someone take my place ... cant join
 
@mrnascar242424, something came up last moment and I cannot attend the race. Sorry everyone and good luck to the racers! :D
 
is the first lobby going to be used for the second as well?
 
Fantastic racing! I'll be honest and say I'm surprised I was as fast as I was there. My best lap in the race was a 1:51.8xx and that was an entire second faster than I was running in practice and qualifying. I made some small changes before the race and I would say they paid off big time.

Huge shout-out to @StigsTC for dominating that one, great work. I liked that there were some split strategies in there. In the end the 1 stop strategy seemed to be a little better for the 1 hour race.

It was good fun. I wish I was faster so I could battle more people. I qualified 5th, and basically ran by myself in 5th the entire time. The only action I saw was passing slower cars. Some of which did a wonderful job getting out of the way, so thank you to those that did! You made me smile when you got out of the way :) (There was one car who was getting out of the way and I accidentally nudged, so sorry to you, you did a fine job, that was my fault.)

Good luck to those in race 2! Be sure not to over-do it. If you are faster than someone, you will eventually get by them, there is no need to dive-bomb.

I hope to take part in an event like this in the future, but hopefully I can get a little better before then. Thank you for putting it all together, @mrnascar242424

Cheers!
:gtpflag:
 
Mrnascar iff its possible for me too take part in race 2 also , please let me know , preferably in sls again iff so :)
 
RACE 2 WILL HAVE A DELAYED START!!! Please be in the room ASAP.
 
Good racing out there, @TNR_5zigen had me on pace but it looked like it would be a battle of tyre wear at the end there, but sadly a collision lapping cars ended the battle between us before it could really heat up.
Race 2 will be very interesting, don't think I can get lucky twice!
 
May I also join in race 2?
 
Back