Race With a GT Academy Champ: GT3 @Nürb GP/FFinished 

I would really appreciate a reply as I don't want to get up at 4AM to be denied a seat.
You are currently 3rd on the waiting list, 2 drivers will be getting a spot tonight, and there is a good chance that another driver in race 1 can not make it. So if this is the case, you're in.

Last edited:
@bslate3 @k2maximiano Since no one has contacted about livestreaming, there is an opening for the Nissan in race 1 and a spot for the Z4 in race 2. bslate gets first choice. Please make your choice a within the next 12 hours. Thank you

You are currently 3rd on the waiting list, 2 drivers will be getting a spot tonight, and there is a good chance that another driver in race 1 can not make it. So if this is the case, you're in.

Okay. So 4AM Sunday, October 16th. Looking forward to racing.

I'm sitting at a 56.568 at the moment.

I feel so off pace, but I am not too familiar with GT3 race vehicles anyway.

Iff those laptimes are true I dont need too "fear" so much ending up last , like I did when I saw the 49.7 laptime , but I must admit that I seriusly doubt that the 54 and 56 times will stay there come raceday/time :) and iff I know myself well enough this will be me come racetime :scared: :nervous: :odd:

Iff those laptimes are true I dont need too "fear" so much ending up last , like I did when I saw the 49.7 laptime , but I must admit that I seriusly doubt that the 54 and 56 times will stay there come raceday/time :) and iff I know myself well enough this will be me come racetime :scared: :nervous: :odd:

Well here's hoping, I would like to at least try to give you guys a race

Edit: @mrnascar242424 Sweet! I'll get warmed up right away after work

Last edited:
Mrnascar do I need to send you a PSN friend request to be able to join the race room? Or will you post up the room ID later and I just join in?

Mrnascar do I need to send you a PSN friend request to be able to join the race room? Or will you post up the room ID later and I just join in?
I will post the ID, you don't have to send me a friend request.

Is there any spots left for me in the 2nd race?
PSN: brutalfabe88
You have been put on the waiting list.

Hi I'd like to take part in this.
I'll be driving the GTR GT3 base model

So at 5:30pm GMT I get the seat?
Yes, time is up, would you like to drive the Nissan or Audi in race 1?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi im thomasethan2001
I'm an experienced GT3 driver in GT6
I'd like to take part just for the sheer glory of racing and too meet new people
I understand there are lots of people wanting to take part so I don't expect a space.
I will Ben driving in the Nissan GT-R base model
(Number #37)
Good luck to those who take part in both the first race and second race.
See you guys either then or some other time! ;)

Okay thanks just put up another's post explaining in greater detail of why I want to race
Thanks for putting me on
really appreciate it

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, time is up, would you like to drive the Nissan or Audi in race 1?
Is it possible for someone from Race 2 to go to Race 1? I cannot make Race 1 as it will be 2am and people will be asleep in my house.

I'm fine if you cant switch the drivers around but I would much prefer to race in Race 2.

I will be using the R8, what is the horsepower limit for the R8 in BHP?

Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11
•612HP or less
•1350kg or more

- Krl_fight
- DTR_KlLLA420
- RoadRageDudez
- mrracingline
- cgo0327

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 '13
•635HP or less
•1350kg or more

- RPM_mrnascar2424
- Matt Simmons
- ChUcK-NoRrAsS

Audi R8 LMS ultra '12
•615HP or less
•1350kg or more

- littleregret265
- RPM_FALCON
- Chrisw265

BMW Z4 GT3 '11
•610HP or less
•1390kg or more

- speedgonewild
- RPM_TwoLaver
- CrazyJohnIsHere
- THG-Zebulin[/QUOTE]

here you go , but i must admit that its a wonder too me why you need too ask :)

Is it possible for someone from Race 2 to go to Race 1? I cannot make Race 1 as it will be 2am and people will be asleep in my house.

I'm fine if you cant switch the drivers around but I would much prefer to race in Race 2.

I will be using the R8, what is the horsepower limit for the R8 in BHP?
If you can find someone that would like to switch to race 1, I'll be happy to make the switch for you. I am unaware of anyone that wants to switch as of now. I'll put you in the race 1 lineup for now.

R8 specs is 615HP 1350kg

Last edited:
If you can find someone that would like to switch to race 1, I'll be happy to make the switch for you. I am unaware of anyone that wants to switch as of now. I'll put you in the race 1 lineup for now.

R8 specs is 615HP 1350kg
Is HP the same as BHP?

I know jontikis, if you could contact him about taking part in race 1 that would be great. I'll contact him too.

Back