RaceRoom: The Racing Experience General Discussion

• Thread starter MagpieRacer
  • 1,199 comments
Does anyone know how to view a leaderboard once a competition is over? I wanted to see where I ended up on the WTCC Hungaroring competition but I can't figure out where/how.

Might end up here but doesn't look like it's been updated with Hungaroring yet.

https://forum.sector3studios.com/in...-wtcc-results-and-standings.7858/#post-114625

This one is the results of the races that take place after the time trial competition.

Yup, if you go to this page and click on "Past Rounds" it takes you to a page with the previous rounds (Monza & Hungaroring) but if you click either one it just redirects you right back to the same page.

Not what I'm looking for but thanks though! I'm fairly certain there's no way to see past competition results, which is a shame. I just asked on the official forum so hopefully I'll have a definitive answer soon.

Wiz
This one is the results of the races that take place after the time trial competition.

Yup, if you go to this page and click on "Past Rounds" it takes you to a page with the previous rounds (Monza & Hungaroring) but if you click either one it just redirects you right back to the same page.

Not what I'm looking for but thanks though! I'm fairly certain there's no way to see past competition results, which is a shame. I just asked on the official forum so hopefully I'll have a definitive answer soon.

I figured that probably wasn't what you needed but it was the best I could find. Weird that they won't let you see the results of past events.

Heh, I'm a :dunce:

Wiz

For some reason I was oblivious to the fact that clicking on either round actually was taking me to a new page, with that "View Leaderboard" button off to the right.

YVvvU12.png

What's worse, is that when I finally got to the leaderboard I wanted to see, I found out that I missed making the cut for the Division 2 race by a whopping .030 :grumpy:

Top 24 make it into the race.

liuCcIW.png

I wonder if there'll be an STCC pack of some kind if they're going to keep releasing these Swedish race tracks.

The news section appears to have brought me to a suburban part of GTP. Why is there no dedicated forum section?

So I've learned this sim offers a surprisingly high number of the more non-mainstream circuits. Tracks like Anderstorp and Ring Knutstorp are closer to home than what I'm used to in the genre. How authentic are the RaceRoom tracks in terms of known surface characteristics? Any laser scanning?

How authentic are the RaceRoom tracks in terms of known surface characteristics? Any laser scanning?

I could be wrong, but as far as I know the only laserscanned track in R3E is the Nordschleife.

Wiz
I could be wrong, but as far as I know the only laserscanned track in R3E is the Nordschleife.

I'm pretty sure that is correct, they bought the laser scan data from the Nordschleife but all the other tracks were made the old fashioned way. But, they all seem to be pretty accurate and receive a lot of praise. I love their tracks, they feel authentic and very "alive".

I'm pretty sure that is correct, they bought the laser scan data from the Nordschleife but all the other tracks were made the old fashioned way. But, they all seem to be pretty accurate and receive a lot of praise. I love their tracks, they feel authentic and very "alive".

True !! I experienced a whole different kind of Laguna Seca in RaceRoom compared to GT5 and 6. The track feels more alive and natural. The track never brought me goose bumps in the GranTurismo games. The first time (laps) I drove on Laguna Seca with the (fantastic) BMW M1 on Laguna.. I had goose bumps all over my body. So thrilled ! And after I visited Laguna Seca for real last summer.. this place is in my heart forever !!

We are thrilled to finally share with you all a very special announcement on what has now been brewing behind our curtains for a while.
Porsche is coming to RaceRoom! #WelcomeHome

Porsche and RaceRoom have reached a long-term agreement with the goal of bringing you the best virtual Porsche Motorsport experience. No less than 9 Porsche race cars will come to RaceRoom, with the first three set for release in 2017.

Check out the video to get a first taste of the beautiful Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (991 II) and its unique flat-six sound in #RaceRoom
More details will be revealed in the near future.

Back