Racers freezing during races

  • Thread starter Thread starter HunterJ90
  • 2 comments
  • 500 views
Messages
33
United States
United States
Messages
Hun-teR-Y2K
At the start of the nations cup All of the racers will freeze during introduction. They will stay that way all the way through the race although I can see the fastest laps by drivers. Is one else seeing this?
 
Saw this last night and ended up be a lap down which did not go down well as the server lost connection but saved a poor result.
some frozen cars were solid and some you could drive through as if they were not there at all.

This needs to be rerun, complete debacle.
 
I have seen a person hit 11 sec lap in north isle speedway too. Ill have fastest qual speed and start first in grid but over the line. Dude ends up winning even though I place first

Edit: Sport mode racing on NIS. An 11sec lap is impossible. I always place 2nd or 3rd(seems oike my car ***** out the last few laps and opponents just fly past me.
 
Last edited:
Back