Racing seats

  • Thread starter Thread starter GagivaMan
  • 5 comments
  • 745 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
12
United States
United States
Messages
Cagiva Man
What is the best all round racing seat on the market for GT6?
 
I have a playseat... Its fairly priced... With a dfgt...
 
I have a playseat, with g27. And I think it is great. http://www.playseat.com
But take a look at the link @pyrates have posted. Many nice setups out there...
 
Last edited:
I have a conduit frame with a cheap fixed back bucket seat. More of an F1 driving position but good fun and cheap
 
What is the best all round racing seat on the market for GT6?

As always that depends on how much money you have to spend and whether there are any space limitations. You would be best to start this thread in the SimRacing Hardware section of this site by following Pyrates link and also do a search. This section is for general questions about GT6.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back