Racing Videos (Online / Offline)

And thank you for the video's đź‘Ť

Sorry that I was human-missile few second in that first race, lap 2 end of mainstraight. I think I just forget that straight gonna end somewhere.

Did you notice there is race two now too...

Sorry that I was human-missile few second in that first race, lap 2 end of mainstraight. I think I just forget that straight gonna end somewhere.

Did you notice there is race two now too...

Yeah, it's downloading right now. With my slow connection it takes about 20 minutes to download the races in high quality. But that's gonna change soon :)

3 races from yesterday.

Only 4 laps!
Starring: GTP_redwings, timeattack, GTP_hyperuk, Knilch_GTLMsqd, GTRP_RudiRaser (S2000)

Starring: GTP_Maffski, GTRP_Maestro, GTP_hyperuk, GTP_Tzayad, GTP_redwings, Variant, GTRP_RudiRaser (S2000)

Starring: GTP_Max, Nissman, GTP_DustDriver, GTP_Duke_of_Pendle, GTP_Aero-R, GTP_rpm, Knilch_GTLMsqd, GTRP_Maestro, GTRP_RudiRaser (S2000)

Rudi... 05:10 in your third video...

Are you in such a level of concentration that you are capable of giving kisses while you drive through Degner? :lol:

Rudi...Thanks for the videos! Do you have any videos of our battles from today? I was interested in checking the action out if you had them. Thanks

Last edited:
i have one, we toghter against Bernal. :D

đź‘Ť

and

GTP_P3trallala, zabeu, GTP_Fantomaspappa, GTP_Sjaak, GTP_Stotty, horde_TeamNur, GTRP_RudiRaser (Evo IX)

Zabeu, GTP_Bollocks, RedWings_Hun, GTP_maX, GTP_P3trallala, GTP_Fantomaspappa, GTRP_RudiRaser (Evo IX)

:cheers:

That was great Rudi! Very entertaining to watch from your viewpoint. I'm sure we will have some more great battles to come my friend...đź‘Ť

i am like a SPAMER! :D

there was 4 really good replays today, but i deleted all. :indiff:
but one i saved. đź‘Ť

just wow
eek.gif

GTP_L_Hamilton (Mines), ashdtv (Elise), GTRP_RudiRaser (Evo IX)

First i would like to thank all the guys that post their videos here.This is my first post in this thread and i have to say i've watched 99% of the videos you guys went through the trouble of making/uploading ; nicely done:tup:

And to Rudi - i dont normally go out of my shoes to praise/congratulate anyone but you deserve it! Every video you uploaded i've watched carefully and everytime there's something new to be learned for me.

Not only once i've seen that even tho' you were on the inside of a corner and you're car was half a length ahead of the guy on the outside and you've still hit the brakes letting the other driver have a safe pass.

The racing conduct you follow,driving and tuning abilities, the respect for every other car that's around you at any given time, the prudent driving type you have is the best i've seen and for that you have my utmost respect đź‘Ť.

Wow Rudi that last video you and Hamilton really putted up a show. Side by side...no touch at all?? Wow...that is the best race I've seen so far!! Good Job and keep it up! :P

Good Morning :)

Here is the videdo footage from Saturday's 7:15pm event 12 Mica Blue Scoobys :D it took that long for us to race it we all missed the 7:30pm race :lol:

There was nearly 17 minutes of footage to edit and I think I got all the best parts :sly:

Sit back and enjoy đź‘Ť Please double click the video and watch it on You Tube in higher quality, set your video preference to high quality :cheers:

Sorry for the loss of sound towards the end :odd:

I accidentally get to middle of GTP vs Tuesday -competition yesterday. It was awesome driving from everyone there.

Who are these Tuesday-drivers? Very nice racing everytime when I have meet them.

Pity that I had not enough speed to record leading battle. Still learning this Incar-view. I'm really loving it more and more after every race!

( choose HQ )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sy1AKPgD6s

I accidentally get to middle of GTP vs Tuesday -competition yesterday. It was awesome driving from everyone there.

Who are these Tuesday-drivers? Very nice racing everytime when I have meet them.

Pity that I had not enough speed to record leading battle. Still learning this Incar-view. I'm really loving it more and more after every race!

( choose HQ )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sy1AKPgD6s

I was in that race (blue GT06)... a good race... the Tuesday_ guys are from Holland and race on a Tuesday evening.. they are mostly very quick - Tuesday_Green pulled a great overtake on me in that race out of the last corner in the esses in to Dunlop - very clean.

The guy in the white GTR was a real pain in the butt... punted me in to turn 1 and generally made a nusance of himself!

Thanks for recording, AutoAki! It was really disaster day for me. I think I completed only one race :|

I raced a few times Tuesday_ guys. Very clean and fast usually. Pleasure to race against. I remember that once we had a race with 3 of us only. Me + 2 Tuesday guys. Great battle, after I made mistake myself, they waited for me to continue the race. It was great!đź‘Ť

I found the other of your movies, thanks for them!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G9UhS0E8h64

BTW is there any reason why you don't record a whole race?

cheers
Zharul

Thanks for recording, AutoAki! It was really disaster day for me. I think I completed only one race :|

I raced a few times Tuesday_ guys. Very clean and fast usually. Pleasure to race against. I remember that once we had a race with 3 of us only. Me + 2 Tuesday guys. Great battle, after I made mistake myself, they waited for me to continue the race. It was great!đź‘Ť

I found the other of your movies, thanks for them!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G9UhS0E8h64

BTW is there any reason why you don't record a whole race?

cheers
Zharul

I did send whole race to Youtube, but the part 2, which contains last two laps, somehow did not came there...? I need to send it again.

I dont know how to do over 10min long videos, cause YouTube dont let me send those. That's why I do them in two parts... or sometimes I cut boring sections away (driving alone), and make it exactly 10minutes long.

ps. Help needed! How to do over 10 minutes long videos?

EDIT: I've tried now two times upload part 2, of one of my races... also have uploaded one 10 minutes long whole race to YouTube from yesterday. nothing shows there. Maybe there is 'upload traffic' or something. I've had this same problem earlier also...uploaded videos just never shows there.

I will try later again...

Last edited:
I edited that other race to fit 10 minutes. I hope YouTube now takes it... transferring still 26 minutes left... aargh!

you can upload exactly 10:59 min. maximal size 1GB.

better you convert it before uploading.

i use the wm converter: http://www.download.com/WM-Converter/3000-2194_4-10700602.html

is very fast and one 10-11 min video has in the end only 30-40 KB. ;)

I have seen your videos are much longer than 10 minutes, and really wondering how you do it. If I try to upload even 1 second over 10 minutes video, YouTube gives me note that I cant upload that long videos.

Maybe it's that converting what change things. Thanks about tip... now I just need to find if they have samekind of program to MacBook too.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah... I'm getting better! Only in editing videos, but that's something too.

Before I was using Imovies rendering options, and there was 'upload to YouTube', which was easy but not very vice in the end. Yesterday I tried first time another option in there. I render my video with basic rendering option, and made it for 10.59 minute long, and 130MB. Then I send that to YouTube with their normal upload method... and it worked! No any warnings about too long videos. (First I tried 11.04 minute long video, but that was 'removed because blaablaa violation'.)

Now I can render my videos first, and then upload them to YT (or Rapidshare, which is very good filesharing solution too. Much better quality for those who want save videos where they are starring.) This also saves very much my HD space... 2GB to under 150GB. No need to throw originals away anymore. Just collect them enough, and burn to DVD.

Thanks to Rudi and Zharul!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBme1RbJUHc

...and Rapidshare link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/1502294...zayad__Tuesday_Green__Red__Blue..._1.m4v.html

Last edited:
Race #1
Starring - Spiff, Graffen, Zabeu, Tzayad, TwistedBits, MJH, MarshBrown - RPM (GTR)

Race #2
Starring - zzAli, LP2K, Zhahul - RPM (GTR)

Race #3
Starring - Pentogram, Rudi Raser, Duke of piddle, mr geez, Zhahul, HyperUK - RPM (GTR)

Race #4
Starring - Spiff, Tzayad, Graffen, Fairplay Plz, Marchbrown, Rudi Raser - RPM (GTR)

Race #5
Starring - Pentogram, Zabeu, Rudi Raser - RPM (GTR)

Race #6
Starring - Spiff, Tzayad, Graffen, Rudi Raser, Marchbrown - RPM (GTR)

Race #7
Starring - Zhahul, mr geez, zzAli, Rudi Raser, Pentogram, Duke of Pendle, Prudentbear - RPM (GTR) missed the others, sorry.

Last edited:
Back