Racing Videos (Online / Offline)

Race #7
Starring - Zhahul, mr geez, zzAli, Rudi Raser, Pentogram, Duke of Pendle, Prudentbear - RPM (GTR) missed the others, sorry.

I remember that one. I was the black S2000 a couple of places in front of you for the first lap or so. Just before the bridge there was, as you calmly put it in your race commentary a "bit of lag" and I found myself doing 200mph sideways straight through the back of that orange Corvette. :lol: Bit of a shame as it was shaping up to be a good race.

By the way, I've no idea how you manage using that view. Having to look around all the time like that without mirrors would make me dizzy, not to mention cause me to miss all my braking points. Must take some doing so hats off to you for that.

Sorry about my commentary, I'm sat so close to my cam as I still live at home with the elderly - so I'm restricted to my bedroom and the tri-pod is actually on my bed!!!

I grew up with that view for 10years or so. I can't use that view on any other driving game, but suits me best on GT for some reason.

The looking behind etc is tricky, but then it does have it's advantages for hearing other cars - you usually know if a person behind is half way up your inside approaching an entry, because the sound of his engine is louder than yours ;)

I'm just going for a smoke, be on for xx.32 I guess and will set the cam to roll :)

Race #7
Starring - Zhahul, mr geez, zzAli, Rudi Raser, Pentogram, Duke of Pendle, Prudentbear - RPM (GTR) missed the others, sorry.

Yea that was a good race, that 1 had the most GTP/GTRP drivers Ive seen in a single race.👍

Just had an awesome race with Rudi. That guy last lap touched me and messed up my draft...oh well third place still good in my book! :P

GTRP_ede, GTP_Racer_LP, hippopotamus, GTRP_RudiRaser

GTP_Jimmybob, SRT-speedy, fadakt, GTRP_RudiRaser

thanks, good racing. 👍​

that was an amazing day. it was like the old 600 PP events.

here is one of 7 new replays. 👍

Ferrari Challenge 650 PP
Thanos_GTLMsqd, GTRP_Zocker, GTP_Fuzzy, GTRP_RudiRaser

Last edited:
that was an amazing day. it was like the old 600 PP events.

here is one of 7 new replays. 👍

Ferrari Challenge 650 PP
Thanos_GTLMsqd, GTRP_Zocker, GTP_Fuzzy, GTRP_RudiRaser

Yes great racing with Thanos, Zocker and Rudi Raser, thanks. 👍

12 GTP members racing around Suzuka in the Lotus Evora Event.

11 GTP members racing around Suzuka in the Lotus Evora Event.

Good Evening guys 👍

Here's another Video......unfortunately after two minutes of recording the sound just dissappeard :eek: :odd: so when I edited it I added some music.

Enjoy :)

You know what to do by now....double click the Video and watch it via You Tube in High Quality playback.

Last edited:
I do enjoy the videos a lot. Maybe its an age thing,but,I don't like the background music. I have all music turned off on my game. The music just doesn't seem to go with the racing. IMHO

...Larry

Nothing special.

Race 1

GTP_Bollox
GTP_Zhanul
GTP_Sausages
GTRP_Setcaptain
GTP_Flash48

Race 2

GTP_bollox
GTP_flash48
GTP_Zhanel

Race 3

GTP_JvM
GTP_Strittan
GTRP_Benannt

Race 4

GTRP_Benannt

*****This is the race between me and Benannt that caused controversy. Please, do not respond to the pass on beginning of lap 5 in this topic, or any other topics. Feel free to discuss it by PSN, PM, MSN, E-mail or on Youtube itself. Thanks.*****

Hopefully will get more filming in tonight with more GTP'ers! Not all the best vids make it, as they have to be under 10.59minutes to get onto Youtube. So don't hold me up :P

hi to all :)
I am realizing video of the records with the F1 2007 in GT5p of Mr. Holl01,thanks to her courtesy 👍

this the first video of Suzuka Holl01 :1.28'784
(please click on view in high quality)

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=tA2RnUt3tmA

I will add' soon new video of other circuit 👍

sorry for my english....

ciao ciao

Last edited:
hi to all :)
I am realizing video of the records with the F1 2007 in GT5p of Mr. Holl01,thanks to her courtesy 👍

this the first video of Suzuka Holl01 :1.28'784
(please click on view in high quality)

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=tA2RnUt3tmA

I will add' soon new video of other circuit 👍

ciao ciao

pino-r,
we have a dedicated thread for GT5P videos:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106081

I will merge this thread to it shortly.

Please post all videos there. 👍

Sphinx.

While I'm here, I was highly impressed when I seen these records, and an Aussie no less. Other Aussies hold F1 records too, we must be good at it in GT5 (but not real life :lol:). I sent Holl01 a commendment message but never got a reply.:grumpy:

here's mine. welcome all sorts of feedback!

click on the video link for High Quality version :)
thanks for viewing

Here are my first video's.They are really old,spec2. It was just to see if i got the right settings for video and such.:nervous:
Free run at suzuka with the lotus 111r,750pp

Some drifting at eiger.

Will make some decent 'new' ones soon.:dopey:

As close as racing gets :)

3-1-2009
GTRP Cup Racing
Ferrari 512BB
Suzuka

* Everyone drives the same car and same setup. We had a blast :dunce:

Just a quick Video for testing out my new HD Capture Device :)

[youtubehd]dioWLjFPHBw[/youtubehd]

When watching this please let the faint Red time line load up first, it stops the playback being jerky 👍

Last edited:
Back