Racing Videos (Online / Offline)

Here is another HD Video, this time I recorded the AI racing at Eigar :)

[youtubehd]q9A56984vMA[/youtubehd]

Please let the faint red line load up first before watching the footage, that helps eliminating the jerky playback 👍.

That's some serious quality, Craig! My ancient videocard can't handle this, even with the whole vid loaded :lol:

Donk, amazing quality 👍

Sorry I forgot to reply to your PM :ouch: Anyway of getting HD quality for less ££? Does the software that goes with it, work on a Mac?

Would love to record some of my races in HD but the price is putting me off :lol:

JvM
Looking very nice Donk! :)

👍👍

It looks great, Donk! Congratulations.

Could you tell us what device is it? :)

Cheers fella's. The recording device is a Hauppauge HD PVR

That's some serious quality, Craig! My ancient videocard can't handle this, even with the whole vid loaded :lol:

Time for an upgrade Hugo? :sly:

Donk, amazing quality 👍

Sorry I forgot to reply to your PM :ouch: Anyway of getting HD quality for less ££? Does the software that goes with it, work on a Mac?

Would love to record some of my races in HD but the price is putting me off :lol:

Cheers Jack :) I personally don't know of a cheaper way of recording HD footage. As for the device working with a Mac you will have to google it to find out 👍

Edit: One of the main factors for me purchasing this Device was that it was an independent piece of kit, it doesn't have to be installed on a PC or Laptop. Also you can race and record at the same time with no lag in either 720P or 1080i.

Last edited:
Edit: One of the main factors for me purchasing this Device was that it was an independent piece of kit, it doesn't have to be installed on a PC or Laptop. Also you can race and record at the same time with no lag in either 720P or 1080i.

It's worth the money then. 👍 :)

Some TT action in the Audi Dealership event at Suzuka :)

[youtubehd]N-7cCaJUTmM[/youtubehd]

As always let the Video finish loading before watching 👍

Must.... resist.... buying.... one.... :ouch:

Looks stunning as always! How long does it take you to upload onto youtube?

Craig is there anychance of a HD online race??? I would love to see a vid of that quality with some of us battling.

Cheers Mike.

Craig is there anychance of a HD online race??? I would love to see a vid of that quality with some of us battling.

Cheers Mike.

Mike, I'm working on it......but your all to damn fast for me to keep up with you all :D

Really nice vids, Donk. The quality is amazing. 👍

Maybe you could make a vid from the replay of the WRS winner sometime. Would be cool if that would then be added to the first post of the results thread :)

A video from one of last nights races :). I was somewhat lacking in the skills department last night :ouch:. I witnessed some truely awesome racing 👍.

[youtubehd]zdAreYZ6MdM[/youtubehd]

Please let the faint red timeline load first before watching 👍

Here is some footage from Friday night :). Both videos are from the same race just uploaded in HD and HQ.

Hi Def Footage
[youtubehd]ieozL816zjw[/youtubehd]

Double click to watch in High Quality
[youtubehq]k355f6WM89k[/youtubehq]

i would love to see myself racing from someone elses view. Whenever someone with a camcorder or GTP_Donk is going to record a race, please PM me, i would like to join :D

Oh and Donk. WoW to that quality. Im shocked.

Chris

GTP_Arnie Vs GTP_Chris... didnt turn out that well thanks to Mr. France 👎

Race of the Red Emblem with some GT_RO driver's

Chris

Last edited:
Online race with Southern Cross Racing drivers, GTP_DEVIE and GTP_zed300 in "It's Friday SCR!" in the mustang at Suzuka 550pp. Part 2 is coming shortly.:) Sorry for the poor quality and lack of capture card but I thought it would still be cool to record one of our races.:D

EDIT: And Part 2:

Last edited:
Thought I would post a vid, nothing special driving wise but more to show of the Hauppage HD capture device :)

[YOUTUBEHD]HbjoAwjKoFU[/YOUTUBEHD]

It really is a fantastic device

Can I make a request for a couple of my GT5P laps to be given the mighty Colic HD treatment? :)

All the best
Maz

Nice, you were right there despite driving a car inferior to those of the frontrunners

ah those videos, i remember.

Well, maybe i'll grab my video cam and start recording one or the other online race again. maybe Suzuka 700PP, since im on there quiet often these days 👍"

Chris

Back