Rally Cars, What Do You Think?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 6 comments
  • 758 views
Messages
3,490
Messages
dabest2500
What do you guys think about these cars:

C4 WRC '08
Focus RS WRC 07 '08
IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08
SX4 WRC '08

How good are they to drive etc.
Thanks for taking your time to help.
 
They are good to drive, and especially so when you realise they flourish with no driving aids. It's hard to add anything else, because I'll end up moaning about something.... :D
 
[Rant]These threads are useless, this is strictly a personal opnion[/rant]

Anyways! Well their rally cars, so their high/fast revving speedy lil' munchkins. Their all abit everywhere and total traction is impossible as always, but they do what they do best, rally.
 
They are good to drive, and especially so when you realise they flourish with no driving aids.

I meant how good they are compared to each other.
Which is best and how different cars behave.
 
Of the four, the Ford Focus tends to be the best. There's wild, quick, excellent for drifting around corners (Tarmac). They're just mean in the right hands.
 
They are all good, no doubt. Not all are good-looking. Like the Impreza. Ugh.

But having done several races with a C4 against the SX4, I can say they are pretty equal in terms of everything.
 
I meant how good they are compared to each other.
Which is best and how different cars behave.

Well you should've said so then :mad: :D

I can't really compare because I've only driven the C4 (to win the Loeb Rally thingy), but it was great and as stock it absolutely annihilated the other cars.
 
Back