Rally in Gran Turismo 7: Should it Stay or Go?

• Thread starter Strittan
  • 277 comments

Rallying?

• Get rid of it

• Keep it

Results are only viewable after voting.
I never like the rally in GT series, but I love the Gr.B cars. Now, Fishermen Ranch and Audi S1 is a place/car I spend a lot of time in game, though I still don't like GT Rally. At the end, the rally part of the game is not so big, and you are not force to spend a lot of time in it.

I never like the rally in GT series, but I love the Gr.B cars. Now, Fishermen Ranch and Audi S1 is a place/car I spend a lot of time in game, though I still don't like GT Rally. At the end, the rally part of the game is not so big, and you are not force to spend a lot of time in it.
Yeah. It should stay the way it is (with slight Physics update) but i hope they won't spend time adding content to it (cars are exeption i love rally/group b cars) but i hope we will get more tarmac tracks not rally.

Yeah. It should stay the way it is (with slight Physics update) but i hope they won't spend time adding content to it (cars are exeption i love rally/group b cars) but i hope we will get more tarmac tracks not rally.
Maybe Pikes Peak at least? I think they still have a license for that.

Last edited:
Before GT7 came out I would've said 100% get rid of it. It always had very bad physics and I didn't find it enjoyable at all.

However I do enjoy it in GT7. I seem to have a lot more control and can actually do some fast sections.
I dislike rally driving in games in general, so it was also a surprise to me that I enjoy it - and then even in a GT game.

Back