Random Acceleration Bug?

• Thread starter JGman13
  • 19 comments
Yeah happened to me once after the latest patch. I just toggled active stability management off and have never had it since.

Not saying its a solution but worked for me

Has been happening to me in some races. Happened to me yesterday at Brands Hatch GP so many times it was unbearable. That was the only race I could participate in yesterday. It didn't happen to me today during the qualifying. I'll have to see if it happens to me today.

I didn't have ASM on or any other assists, except ABS, which obviously should not affect acceleration. Never happened to me before the newest update.

I am on the standard PS4, using the T-150, and it happened to me using the GT-R at Brands Hatch. It does not seem to be a wheel issue though, as when it happens, it still shows full on acceleration, rather it seems to be a very bad bug.

I need to see if this bug happens to me. Not played in a few days. Only checked and mapped the blinkers, but didn't do any qualifications. :lol:

Definitely seeing this- G29 user. Monday night was so bad I didn't play yesterday- I was losing DR it was so bad. (And at my pace, I don't have much DR to lose...)

I hadn't noticed it till yesterday in the Scirrocco, at first I thought it was turbo lag (I have owned a VW :D )

Hey all, just an update.

The issue seems to be intermittent, at least for me. I did a total of 5 races today, no issue. I didn't change anything, which makes it all that much frustrating because there's no way of telling what caused it to disappear, though I'm glad it did.

I have all the assistants turned off, but this bug/glitch has hit me with a few cars. I first thought it was the fact the cars were AWD with setting to the LSD to make them more like FR cars. But then I noticed that both cars have turbos, so I tried an FR car with a turbo (GR.4 Corvette) and the bug/glitch happens with this car too. So far it ONLY seems to happen when racing online with others.

it must be a software problem, because there is no engine brake when it happens, its like a shotdown for a few seconds!!
and that cannot make my t150 pro, or??

It happens to me also with the throttle cut at exit of corners when pushing hard in Nurburing and also at B.Hatch. Only aid is ABS nomal and I am using a T150 wheel. Most of the times I use a Audi TTS or a Gr.4 Scirocco, but I dont believe it has to do with the car, or its settings, or the controller. Its the online racing portion code that has the problem in it, I think. Up to PD to correct that next update.

Added today:
With the track rotation I raced today Gr4 at Big Willow, and no problem with the Scirocco...:confused:

Latest Posts

Back