Rare event to happen in the morning and afternoon.

  • Thread starter Thread starter NocturnalPS
  • 27 comments
  • 814 views

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
Messages
8,541
United States
Tx, Alamo City
Messages
XRaptor529
But just for a sec.
1:02:03am & pm April 5 2006
would be
01:02:03 04/05/06
Pretty cool huh? :)
 
Thought it would be a nice wainbow.

Cool catch, reminds me that there was no 12:02 at night early Sunday morning. It went right by to one AM.
 
Annoyingly you posted half an hour after my last chance to see it! :banghead:

Nice find.

But it will happen again in less than a month for the system dd/mm/yy – the proper way.
 
Blake
But it will happen again in less than a month for the system dd/mm/yy – the proper way.

Haha I was just about to say to NocturnalPS that it hasnt happened yet in Australia.
 
I remember when this happened


20:02 20/02/2002 :dopey:
 
04/05/06 means April 5 2006, and can either means May 4 2006?
 
Ramone
04/05/06 means April 5 2006, and can either means May 4 2006?

It could also mean May 6 2004 in Japan :)

yy/mm/dd
 
I was eating lunch then.


Just wait for 12:34.56 on July 8th, 2009 (m/d/y).
 
The Chinese and Japanese system makes a lot of sense. Narrow it down from big to small, just like how we read time or numbers.

The new TT won't be remembered like the first one. Whoooaa, I bet I caught some of you off guard with that one!
 
Hmm, now to wait for 06/06/06.
 
I'm too lazy to double check this, but wasn't November 19, 1999 the last day (for a millennia) that was comprised entirely of odd numbers?
 
ND4SPD
Hmm, now to wait for 06/06/06.

I wonder what will happen at 6:06:06 at 06/06/06? Maybe the devil will appear twice! 💡
 
keef
The Chinese and Japanese system makes a lot of sense. Narrow it down from big to small, just like how we read time or numbers.
According to this reasoning, the American system must be really screwed up, then: month/day/year. Medium first, smallest second, largest third. Makes a lot of sense :D :lol:

At least in Europe we do it from smallest to largest.

j/k

The Wizard.
 
Japanese system = screwed.

I know cuz I lived there, spent 3/4 of my life there.

Separate numbers by 4 places, and you've got problem. ---> 1,0000,0000
 
ceiling_fan
I'm too lazy to double check this, but wasn't November 19, 1999 the last day (for a millennia) that was comprised entirely of odd numbers?

Yes it was. Next time will be 1st January 3111 (unless you include the zeros - 01/01/3111 instead of 1/1/3111 - in which case it'll be 11th November 3111).
 
SRV2LOW4ME
I wonder what will happen at 6:06:06 at 06/06/06? Maybe the devil will appear twice! 💡
Sounds like a party.
 
Yeah, I heard about it to, but like said before, it'll happen in May again, so it'll happen 4 times.

Funny story on the June 6th thing.

One of my classmates told me to leave US b/c that's when Satan would spawn and destroy the world.
I said,"Why leave the US if he's going to destroy the world?"

:lol: Sorry, I found it funny. :lol:
 
*McLaren*
Yeah, I heard about it to, but like said before, it'll happen in May again, so it'll happen 4 times.

Funny story on the June 6th thing.

One of my classmates told me to leave US b/c that's when Satan would spawn and destroy the world.
I said,"Why leave the US if he's going to destroy the world?"

:lol: Sorry, I found it funny. :lol:

Hahaha I get it 👍
 
heres a bit of a thread revival with just over 28 hours untill it happens in the UK :p
 
And on International Star Wars Day too.
 
Coincidence? I think not.
 
wooooo

Aussieland hits the rare event
 
Back