Rare Race and Streetcars available !!! Stop by :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DonZonda
  • 204 comments
  • 12,562 views
New !
-Caterham Seven Fireblade (Standart)
-Mustang SVT Cobra R (Standart)
 
A new day a new trade!
Offers are welcome :)
 
New car added

Ford GT LM Spec II !
 
What car do you want for that BMW M3 '04 (Standart) car. Thanks
 
currently I have nothing on my mind.

Just make some offers and I'll let you know okay?!
 
New Update!!!

Mercedes SL65 AMG !
 
How about a Chevy Corvette ZR1 C6 09 fully tuned or a Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car 93 fully tuned.
 
I'd take the Corvette !


Now Available : Formula GT !!!!
 
See my trade thread for any of your race cars. (link in signature)
 
Alright cool I will send it over right now. Thanks
 
can you wait a little?
I still have a trade open for today . we can trade after okay?
 
I don't know ! the latest date would be tomorrow !
I have to wait for my trade partner to come up. I don't know exactly when that will be today.

@ D00msday

sorry found nothing I could need but thanks for the offer !
 
Alright that's cool. Send me a message when you are ready. Thanks
 
Yes I will :)
 
New list update

-#18 Kyle Bush Nascar
 
Just new in

-Holden Commodore SS
 
Nice garage DonZ. Interested in that SLR but i've got the next couple days booked for trading.... if you can hold out on trading it :D
 
Thanks :)
Oh I'm booked myself. So same problem haha :D
 
Got 4 EU/AU/NZ stealth car codes (Honda/Nissan/Mazda/Mercedes) - trading one of your choice, for the FGT.
 
Thanks for the offer but I don't need stealth cars.
cheers ! :)
 
Peugoet 908 Blue + Evo IV Rally Car '99 + Any other car of your choice?

for FGT
 
Sorry got a better offer already
 
Hay just seeing if you have time to trade today. Not trying to rush you. I now your busy with other traders online. Thanks:)
 
Do you still have the Mobil 1 NSX?
 
@ Naruto. I can trade with you today. I accepted your friendrequest.

@ Silkk21 Yes Still have it
 
Alright cool dude. Just send me a message under me on the PSN account when your ready. Thanks:)
 
Alright :)
I'll be able to send you the car at 6 pm EST

BMW M3 '04 right?
 
Added : Audi RS6
 
Back