Rate a Car (GT4.Revised!)

• Thread starter Evolution.
  • 693 comments
The XJ220 has to be a solid 80/100, while I am not a fan off the stock wheels, it does look good and more importantly, its a quick one. I have to say I would take the LM race version though, now that is a car, I used it to win GT World Championship, great fun to drive.

What about the Saleen S7?

I might be thinking of another car... It has a weak engine, horrible lights, its ginormous in height.

Now, Audi RS6 Avant.

Ahh nvm the Opel, it's like a hatch coupe. It is Opel Corsa not Chevrolet Corsa. The Tigra is something different. A car that doesn't have too much HP, but feels like it's faster than it appears.

RS6-I think it is underrated, because it is a station wagon. It has a big turbo stock, nice sound, and can do more than take kids to soccer practice. 84/100.

Ford Mustang SVT, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI and Subaru Impreza WRX STi 22B Coupe. Those are great cars IMO, HBU?

.....Ford Mustang SVT, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI and Subaru Impreza WRX STi 22B Coupe. Those are great cars IMO, HBU?....

Thats a lot of cars!! :eek: I'll go in order.

Mustang....65/100 (not a big fan, could be faster, never pleased with handling)

Lancer (TME GSR)....85/100 tuned it is a super fast car!!

Impreza 22B.... 90/100 wow factor, super fast tuned, 2-door duh?, Road going rally car coolness!!!
👍 :)

Next Car: BMW M Coupe

Brilliant BMW handling, styling, and sound. It can take on the viper when I'm driving it, and it can still drift if you want it to. 90/100

I also love the 22B, even with it's low top speed with the stock gear box, it feels sporty.

Next: Honda Del Sol Si-R and Honda Civic Si-R. Two nice FF's I drive everyday.

.....Next: Honda Del Sol SiR and Honda Civic SiR-II. Two nice FF's I drive everyday....

The Del Sol is an OK car, however the lack of a 6-speed option (well realistic) is not fun when you run the NA engine mods, and the weight of Del Sols always agrivates me even in real life:grumpy: The car just doesn't seem eager to drive hard for you.... 60/100 👎

The Civic, on the other hand is frankly astonishing!!! :eek: Stock it is...kinda boring... however the fact that they are soooo much fun tuned makes up for it. I may be biased, because I love tuned EG6s, I own a tuned EG6, and I love Hondas in general! The car is still kick a@# in GT4 though, and it can lay down a good whooping on much more powerful and respected cars! (same reason I drive one in real life)......95/100 tuned :) 👍

Next Car: Honda S800 Race Car

:lol: Had to add the II to the SiR part eh? :P

S800 Race Car: Fun to drive, fits through a suitcase, lightweight and more. It's puny size helps it cut corners and fit through the opponents cars. 89/100

Next: AC Cobra 427 S/C, the one that has a taller gearbox than the shelby version.

:lol: Had to add the II to the SiR part eh? :P

S800 Race Car: Fun to drive, fits through a suitcase, lightweight and more. It's puny size helps it cut corners and fit through the opponents cars. 89/100

Next: AC Cobra 427 S/C, the one that has a taller gearbox than the shelby version.

It looks identical to the Shelby, cheaper (I think), and a higher top speed. 89/100

How about the oldest Beetle? ('49 I think.)

60/100

Good looks but has the steering of a drag car.

Next: Audi Le Mans Quattro

Nissan March/Micra = 45

I just don't like it. It's a bit slow for me.

Toyota Yaris/Vitz Turbo = 68

It's fun to drive, and still looks kinda cool for a supermini.

Here's a classic for you...

BMW 2002 Turbo 1973 ???

I love that thing with a passion! One of my personal favorite classics! Its peppy, fun, and light, but also beautifully balanced!

70/100 👍

Next Car: Honda Civic Type-R (EK)

RX7 Bathurst = 72/100
It's got to be one of the best Mazdas in the game.

Can you handle the....

...Buick Special 1962?

Back