Rate a Car (GT4.Revised!)

• Thread starter Evolution.
  • 693 comments
55/100 i like it.

For Mustang SVT Cobra '00 (only available is used car showroom)

You give 55 to a car you like?

20/100 for the stang, mainly because it's a ford.

If I was to set that aside though I'd give it a...

65/100-looks alright and can be tuned nicely.

Next car is...

Caterham 7 Fireblade

20/100 for the stang, mainly because it's a ford.
You CARIST! :indiff:

I would've gave it a 90/100, due to it being faster than any other Mustang I tested on Infineon Raceway.

Catherham: I give it 80/100, great fun! But you can't race other people in it on GT Mode. :mad: I noticed that one of the seats get removed when you lightened the car, or is it just me?

The Mclaren F1 race car is a brilliant car, while it is not the fastest of the Le Mans cars, it handles brilliantly and has an ace paint scheme.

A solid 85%
P.S Mr Shaffer, stop being so damn negative!

What about the BMW M3 GTR race car?

Phase 1 Clio: 63, only difference is the headlights and the bhp
Phase 2 Clio: 71, handles better and looks meaner.

Next Up: AC Cobra 427 S/C

84% for the AC

That car helped me numerous times, unfortunately it can use loop holes to enter events in which it is massively to powerful for opponents e.g. 1000miles and Compact car cup, but I am sure people find this a good thing.

Next up: Peugeot 905 Race car

Classic TVR muscle and throaty sound, but also classic TVR brute handling and brute brakes. A lot of fun for a relativly cheap price. Nice car when tuned properly!

70/100👍

Next Car: Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33)

eg6_dude would've gave it a 100/100 if it was called a Honda V8S with the chrome H symbol at the front... BIAS! :D

I give the Fairlady Z a 70/100, due to the fact it's heavier than the regular Nissan 350Z, but it has some nice rims and nice stock exhaust sound. I would've gave the regular 350Z a 85/100.

Now the Mercedes A160 Avantgarde, trust me, put a racing exhaust on that car and 2 different car sounds come as one. Rate it. :)

I just got it last night, although I didn't tune it.

Weird styling. That's a good thing.

And it's not as... slow... as it looks.

90/100

85/100
the best looking corvette, in my opinion i especially like the rear end of it. pretty fast car too

next: Nissan Fairlady Z LM Race Car

72.3 / 100 because it's reasonably fast for a minivan/SUV, but the styling(especially on the back,) is not exactly my favorite. 👎

How about the Ford GT40 69'? 👍

It looks ace, it certainly shifts for its age, but the handling is pretty twitchy, I therefore conclude, it is a safe....

...90/100

next car: citroen 2cv

I appreciate the fact that Polyphony Digital included this silly car. Believe it or not, the 2CV has its place in racing history and in Europe was extremely popular. I personally dig its looks; even at the time it was first produced, the 2CV defied traditional small-car styling and thinking. 👍

However, it's got plenty of issues in the game. Low power being the most obvious. And then those skinny tires! Plenty of handling demons are in your near future even if you're attempting some of the slowest races available.

So I'll rate it 15 out of 100. It has some usefulness, after all, but you shouldn't plan on making any significant careers from your 2CV in GT4!

Well now I'm on a bit of a slow car kick and just bought this one. what do you think? And don't go 1/100 its sucks without even driving it.

Next car: 1990 Fiat Panda Super

Last edited:
Fiat Panda: It is slow, crappy, ugly, and slow. I like driving slow cars, but this one is boring, 20/100. It gets a 20 because it has great gas mileage.

Next: Nissan Silvia Spec-A S15.

Back