Rate a Car (GT4.Revised!)

• Thread starter Evolution.
  • 693 comments
A good FR car for anyone, beginer or pro, can be tuned to do just about anything, including rally :crazy:, and its got decent looks as well

I'd say... 87/100, Real nice, but there are nicer

Next car: 1999 Honda S2000 (First gen)

Honda S2000 - Nice to drive, OK speed, but for the races it would be used in it is good. 70/100

Next car - Mazda MX5 Mk2

I rate it very highly! The Miata (or I guess they just call it the MX5 nowadays). It's cheap!! Sports-car handling and maneuverability for typically half the price (or more). Good looking. Great car to start the game, yet lots of turbo & NA upgrades ensure you can use your low-priced MX5 in lots of later scenarios. Close (not oddly spaced) gearbox. You don't need alot of help in the handling department to get these cars to do what you want. Plenty color choices.

Bad things? there aren't many. Ultimately, you can't take a MX5 thru the entire game (but who cares, right?) also, after 4 GT games, the Miata has become a bit of a "backburner" car for me. It's there, yet I don't choose it very often due to it's highly popular nature and the fact that I've driven them in other Gt games. Too much understeer while the power is still low.

90 out of 100

next car: Isuzu Bellet!

Last edited:
I rate it very highly! The Miata (or i guess they just call it the MX5 nowadays). It's cheap!! Sports-car handling and manuverability for typically half the price (or more). Good looking. Great car to start the game, yet lots of turbo & NA upgrades ensure you can use your low-priced MX5 in lots of later scenarios. Close (not oddly spaced) gearbox. You dont' need alot of help in the handling department to get these cars to do what you want. Plenty color choices.

Bad things? there aren't many. Ultimately, you can't take a MX5 thru the entire game (but who cares, right?) also, after 4 GT games, the Miata has become a bit of a "backburner" car for me. It's there, yet i don't choose it very often due to it's highly popular nature and the fact that i've driven them in other Gt games. Too much understeer while the power is still low.

90 out of 100

next car: Isuzu Bellet!

A good post, and far more articulate that what normally appears here+rep:tup:

This is a common sense post not bashing it because it is not as fast as the Minolta, but sayings its quick for its price, easy to setup handling, good for upgrading and looks good...etc. He has clearly driven the car enough to give it an accurate rating, perhaps others should be taking notes here.

As for the Isuzu Bellet, I have only driven it a few times so I can't really rate it.:guilty:

Back