Rate My Drift Car Thread: Constructive criticism only! One picture per post!

callumcalzar
I was going through a couple of my cars in GT5, thinking I needed more drift cars. I'm a big fan of both Race style (D1GP, Formula D), Street style (Simple cars with bodykits, rear wings, etc) and VIP style (Mercedes, Lexus, BMW, etc) :P I've bought and made a couple of cars so far, but what sort of styles are you into?

Post a picture of your Drift car (not too big!), and if you have a custom setup, then either post that aswell or tell everyone where you got it from! Can't keep a magician's secrets for too long ;) Also, please say where you got it from (Ie: Used Car Dealership, New Car Dealership, Ticket, etc).

It'd also be great if you could say what you like the most about your car (Ie: "It's really easy to slide") and what sort of scores you can do! :)

A few rules:

1. Constructive criticism only! No rude gestures or comments will be tollerated!
2. One picture per post! You can post multiple pictures - just send one car per post! You can however post a picture and a video in one post, but again, only one of each!
3. Don't PM me! All questions must be posted on the thread!
4. No trading allowed on this thread! If you want to trade cars with someone else in this thread then please just send a Personal Message to each other! That way it won't clog up the thread :)

Hopefully this thread stays positive and can go for a very long time ;)

Thanks!

PSN: callumcalzar

just bought this hehe :crazy:

TsukubaCircuit_10-2.jpg

like's : It's obscenely expensive

Mods : all

Tuning :

F -15mm R-25mm

Swaybar F -1 R - 7

Camber - F - 5.0 Toe 0.5 R - 0 Toe 0.25

Final Drive - 270KM

Diff 45 60 60

Last edited:
xx666Kris666xx Thanks for getting us started! :) The car looks awesome in my opinion! How does it handle, considering it's MR?

And llBarcodell - this isn't just for the pictures, but more for rating of cars and discussion on what your favourite cars are for drifting :P

xx666Kris666xx Thanks for getting us started! :) The car looks awesome in my opinion! How does it handle, considering it's MR?

And llBarcodell - this isn't just for the pictures, but more for rating of cars and discussion on what your favourite cars are for drifting :P

Very nicely even with no tuning, just fettled it a little to adjust for my driving style, not one of those wtf, did I just spend that much moments LOL

Very nicely even with no tuning, just fettled it a little to adjust for my driving style, not one of those wtf, did I just spend that much moments LOL

Sounds good! Might have to try that one out myself :P Ahahaha you'ld be soo annoyed at yourself if you'ld spent the $10,000,000 credits and then found out it was a bad car :/ hahaha

Warrern4649 - That's a really nice looking car! Is it better on High-Speed courses or the tight and techincal ones?

I prefer it on the hi-speed ones! I generally prefer hi-speed courses btw, which is sad for me cause it seems that online drifters only knows Automn Ring mini (or normal) and Tsukuba (at least every time I go on random public sessions).

I like Tokyo R246 for drifting!

I prefer it on the hi-speed ones! I generally prefer hi-speed courses btw, which is sad for me cause it seems that online drifters only knows Automn Ring mini (or normal) and Tsukuba (at least every time I go on random public sessions).

I like Tokyo R246 for drifting!

I love using Tokyo R246 for drifting! Getting out the HKS S15 and just thrashing the hell out of it! I agree though, not many people use it for drifting, and are often using Autumn Ring and Tsukuba (which are great tracks, but there are better ones...). I also quite like using Cape Ring! It might be a bit long, but I love getting my 600BHP Viper and just holding that line all the way through that massive long corner :P

Hachiroku <3
Still learning drift but i can do something :)
tsukubacircuitb.jpg

I bought an '86 in red/black with about 200bhp - absolutely fantastic! I loved throwing it into the first corner at Tsukuba! :P Is yours the Shuichi Shugeno version, because if it isn't you're very lucky to get it in panda colours!!!

Latest Posts

Back