Rate My Drift Car Thread: Constructive criticism only! One picture per post!

some nice rides guys, this is why I love this game. People take pride in their chosen rides no matter what class/ power etc and take it to the absolute maximum. GT5 HARD!!

Cerebus
Kinda funny that, since this thread was revived, no one has rated anyones rides.

*Waiting for Raterman to appear through the window in his big red cape*

Might aswell use the Show your drift car thread.

Haha, so true

photo.php

I Use Sport Hard On All My Cars .. Exept On Underpowered cars Like gt86/ae86 Etc....

Dont remember setup But PM IU Wanna Setup A Car Or Wanna Some Help

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2002509078246.56926.1709184828&type=3 Dont Know Why Cant Upload it But Go Here To Se It

Last edited:
SuzukaCircuitEastCourse.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse1.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5.jpg

SpecialStageRoute52.jpg

FT-86 II Concept. Obtained by buying the same DLC twice I believe. (2 Paint packs for me)
Will post settings if there is anyone interested :)

Lime green is blah on a GT-R. The yellow doesn't go with the lime either. Sorry. You got two obnoxious bright colours competing for attention and they're analogous too. Ify oyu want to keep the yellow wheels, change to a more neutral body colour so at least the red on the taillights can stand out on its own. If you want to keep the lime... (personally I'd aim for something different), change the wheels......to a black I suppose. It' won't look any better with white and probably not with any other colour. Except maybe a fluorescent orange.

M5's could use different wheels than that. Those wheel styles look more suited for older car styling. Modern cars should keep with modern-style wheels. That's just one thing I never understood about tuner culture.

Last edited:
Lime green is blah on a GT-R. The yellow doesn't go with the lime either. Sorry. You got two obnoxious bright colours competing for attention and they're analogous too. Ify oyu want to keep the yellow wheels, change to a more neutral body colour so at least the red on the taillights can stand out on its own. If you want to keep the lime... (personally I'd aim for something different), change the wheels......to a black I suppose. It' won't look any better with white and probably not with any other colour. Except maybe a fluorescent orange.

M5's could use different wheels than that. Those wheel styles look more suited for older car styling. Modern cars should keep with modern-style wheels. That's just one thing I never understood about tuner culture.

Appreciate the constructive criticism and ill take on board the choice of paint. Went a bit crazy on that one :lol:

I have just posted a few pictures on the photomode forum but I have to share this wonderful car with everyone:
View attachment SEC.pdf
The reason I love this car is it only has 360bhp, but with a softer rear end, slightly higher ride height, some camber, a LOT of toe out at the front and some pretty obnoxious colours you end up with a little Scion that is able to pull ridiculous angles. I might have gone a little OTT with the colours (looks a little like Falken) but at least you can spot it on track:D

I have just posted a few pictures on the photomode forum but I have to share this wonderful car with everyone:
View attachment 80029
The reason I love this car is it only has 360bhp, but with a softer rear end, slightly higher ride height, some camber, a LOT of toe out at the front and some pretty obnoxious colours you end up with a little Scion that is able to pull ridiculous angles. I might have gone a little OTT with the colours (looks a little like Falken) but at least you can spot it on track:D

I love using that car, too xD However, I don't think the paint scheme was the best idea...
Try using the same blue you used on the rims on the body of the Scion. Also, perhaps try a more subtle rim colour? Blue body goes really well with black rims; sometimes white rims look decent, too.
If you like bright colours, I suggest you try painting the body "Sassy Grass Green", as it is a brilliant colour!
The final decision is up to you, but I really don't think that Teal goes well with Blue.
On a separate note, I like your photography; the image looked really well-polished.
Cheers, Nilo.

Back