Rate My Drift Car Thread: Constructive criticism only! One picture per post!

Street Style S13
ahrweilermarktplatzz.jpg

VIP or D1 Style Aristo
eigernordwandkurz.jpg

Hachi Roku
eigernordwandkurz7.jpg

Driftmonkey Soarer
eigernordwandkurz10.jpg

greez

Those are all pretty good cars mate! How much power is in the Aristo? I've got about 400 and full weight reduction in my Vertex edition.

Just 2 of my nicer drift cars lol, also got all of the AE86's, 180sx (all versions), Chaser but havent taken any decent pics lol :P

TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg

Nice ! Tsukuba is my favorite course and the s15 is my favorite car and lime green is my favorite color hahaha. dang, you got my favorites on lock

picture.php

Not the greatest focused picture. I love some tokyo bay cart modded tracks. They are tight and have a D1GP atmosphere.

Those are all pretty good cars mate! How much power is in the Aristo? I've got about 400 and full weight reduction in my Vertex edition.

Thx mate :sly:

Aristo has 627 HP but it's not my favourite driftcar, it handles quiet aggressive but it's still an awesome D1 machine. I like the Soarer more because it's a pretty light weight car and very well balanced.

picture.php

Not the greatest focused picture. I love some tokyo bay cart modded tracks. They are tight and have a D1GP atmosphere.

Not too shabby :) I prefer not focussing the camera when I take my pictures, cos it gives the added effect of speed... I'll have to try out that Go-Kart track though!

My new (expensive) addition to my drift garage.
TsukubaCircuit_10.jpg

Wow, that is an expensive drift car :/ hahaha did you try the car out BEFORE you put the spoiler on? There's a HUGE difference in the downforce of the car, so maybe try it with both On/Off :P

Thx mate :sly:

Aristo has 627 HP but it's not my favourite driftcar, it handles quiet aggressive but it's still an awesome D1 machine. I like the Soarer more because it's a pretty light weight car and very well balanced.

Nice man :) I want to buy a Soarer cos that was my favourite drift car in GT4 - I used to love hitting the outside Ripple Strip on the last corner of Tsukuba with it - I felt like Jesus O.o hahaha but I agree, the Aristo is quite aggressive, mostly because of its weight in my opinion... also, maybe because it has so much power, you should try it on a slightly faster course? I use my 400bhp one on Tsukuba and it's an absolute dream come true! About 18,000 drift points! :D

Wow, that is an expensive drift car :/ hahaha did you try the car out BEFORE you put the spoiler on? There's a HUGE difference in the downforce of the car, so maybe try it with both On/Off :P

Initially it wasnt going to be a drift car so I had put the spoiler on and then realised there wasnt really any races at my current level (24) that it would be useful for so I turned it into a drift car. I have been meaning to take it off just havent got a round to it.

Imagine my surprise when I took this out for a drift and it totally ruled.

suzukacircuiteastcourseo.jpg

I now have an Izuzu at the top of all my drift leaderboards ahahahaha

Initially it wasnt going to be a drift car so I had put the spoiler on and then realised there wasnt really any races at my current level (24) that it would be useful for so I turned it into a drift car. I have been meaning to take it off just havent got a round to it.

Yeah cos whenever I've driven the F1 without the spoiler it's had alot less downforce and can slide alot easier :P

Do forgive the double picture post.

That's alright man :) I only said that so that we'd stay at the top of the forums list haha :P

That Camaro looks incredible man! I'm in love <3.<3 and how does the Caterham handle, cos it's a pretty light car isn't it?

That's alright man :) I only said that so that we'd stay at the top of the forums list haha :P

That Camaro looks incredible man! I'm in love <3.<3 and how does the Caterham handle, cos it's a pretty light car isn't it?

Yeah the caterham was a hand full at first because its so light, so there no weight over the front end. But I sorted out the suspension and its just about driftable now. 👍

Wow I've been away from the drifting forums for a couple weeks and there's a lot of new faces.

TsukubaCircuit_2.jpg

Here's my S13, still primarily using it though it's been a bit since I drifted. I set my cars up pretty tight to drift, you have to throw them in a little harder but they're very stable once you establish your angle. The suspension could still use work because some tracks have been giving me more trouble than they should. Also it's a pretty unforgiving tune if I let myself get out of practice :P

Not very many mods on it, sitting around 300hp, comfort softs.

Wow... I'll have to give that a go! :embarrassed: What sort of score can you get on Tsukuba?

Can't remember Tsuskuba score I think just over 16,000 but the car impressed me most on my favourite track Suzuka East with my best score ever of around 21,500.

Back