rate the above car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 141 comments
  • 5,978 views
80/100 only because its him :p

34coupe5byo2.jpg

:sly:
 
52/100 - I just don't go for that style of rod, actually I would prefer original.


1952 Porsche 356 Coupe

1953porsche%20coupe.jpg
 
Jim Prower
75/100: *Sigh* you can't get a pic, even when you ask!
i did ask for a pic every time.

50/100-its a porsche, but not really a proper one



jaguar xk-rs concept
 
70/100

2005 Merc SL65 AMG:
MB3239(16).JPG
 
um your supposed to rate mne first
 
((I think he did, just had nothing to say, that's all.))
 
On The Jag: 100/100... I can't help that I love Jaguars

On the Benz: 75/100... They are a bit boring without the flashy AMG stuff

And now, the REAL 300C... Yeah, the one from 1957...
chr57c01.jpg

My Grandfather had a 1958 300D convertable, a very rare car, fewer than 700 made in the color he ordered in 1958. It looked about the same as the 300C, but there were a few different things here and there.
 
YSSMAN
On The Jag: 100/100... I can't help that I love Jaguars

On the Benz: 75/100... They are a bit boring without the flashy AMG stuff

65/100 on the 300.

And that Merc is the AMG...and I posted the AMG, and I was wanting the score for an AMG. I didn't post an SL600...

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V:
7435.jpg


I couldn't find a pic in dandelion yellow.
 
92/100 - Real 300C nice

*EDIT*

89/100 on the Evo V


CCX
its a porsche, but not really a proper one

Not a proper one?



1938 Pontiac Silver streak

post_7599_1101675240.jpg
 
40/100

1970 GTO:
ACFE525.jpg


One of the best cars ever in history.
 
80/100: Not a Judge

1969pontiacgtojudge.JPG


'69 GTO Judge
 
90/100. Liked the Mopars better, with Mustang, Camaro, and everything else after.

AMC Pacer--


1975-AMC-Pacer-Patrol-Car-black-white-A-full.jpg
 
stumpydino
10/100 it had 4 wheels i suppose thats a bonus :p

mercury5ib4.jpg

killer merc :sly:

80/100, it would look better on steelies with whitewalls IMO



ford RS200 :sly:
 
75/100

Great rally car, but not a very attractive one IMO.

Peugeot 206 Rally Car:
peugeot_206_wrc.jpg
 
85/100 Great rally car, but not a very attractive one.

Lancia Stratos, back with picture in a few minutes

stratos.jpg
 
90/100 I just think i looks soooooooo bad ass.
Datson 510 Le Mans car. The car spanks everyone at the time :D

 
90/100

Mazda 787B

 
84/100 sexy

 
ignore
 
CCX
84/100 sexy


80/100

Even though I can see its a Sauber C9 shouldn't you name the car you pictured?


Datsun Violet SSS

manx160j.jpg
 
70/100: not my cup of tea

Holden Commodore V8 Supercar

DI_AUSSI_V8.jpg
 
50/100

Peugeot 205 T16 Evo II

peugeot-205turbot1601.jpg
 
8/10 - Gotta love that car...

Fiat%20500-2.jpg


Fiat 500 for those of you who did'nt know.
 
100/100 Nice lookin car!

Eagle Summit
 
100000000/100

I LOVE IT i love it i love it. The only things that come CLOSE are the iSetta, the iPod, and the Subaru 360. And the original mini.

Shelby Cobra 427

Shelby-Cobra-427-blue-fa-lr-1280x960.jpg
 
Back