rate the above car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 141 comments
  • 5,978 views
90/100, and only if it is the GT or Cobra editions.

Shelby Series 1
Shelby-Series-1.jpg
 
Fisker Latigo (coupe) and Tramonto (convertible) Both are just rebodied mercedes SLs. Pretty cool.

Actually, the Tramonto is an SL, the Latigo is a BMW 6-series.
 
90/100, and only if it is the GT or Cobra editions.

Shelby Series 1

40/100. Didn't live up to the promise. Interestingly last night I dreamt that I saw one.

700673.jpeg

Infiniti I30
 
60/100. A solid, but relatively bland, effort, typical of Infiniti during that era. Simply lacks the curb appeal inherent in the company's more recent efforts.

ferrari-599-gtb-792814.jpg


Ferrari 599GTB
 
Infiniti: 85/100

Its much better sister. 1999 Nissan Maxima:
7b0c_1.JPG


I owned two Maximas of this generation and they were and are my favorite non German saloon car.

Ferrari: 25/100

Hideous, absolutely hideous. I don't care what engine and technology are in it...this thing is the ugliest Italian car ever.

*edit*
The Maxima is my car for you to rate this time around.
 
85/100. Just. Not. Enough. Power.

Rectified not with the '00 model, but with the '02 model. Thanks Nissan! :D 👍

56-lamborghini-lm002.jpg

Lamborghini LM002.
 
75/100 - I like it. A working man's Lambo eh?

Hummer H1--the only REAL hummer:
DSCF9309.JPG
 
45/100 Just. So. Boring.

Here is the best car ever made. Ever.

PlymouthReliant1987.jpg
 
1/100. One of the most depressing cars ever made. Ever.

eagle2.gif

Eagle Vision.
 
85/100 for the Stagea. I like them, they aren't rice either.

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R SpecV:
IMG_1526.JPG
 
90/100, for the debadging (did it actually have a badge in the grille and side in the first place?) and rims. Otherwise, 80/100.
sexynails_car.jpg
 
90/100, for the debadging (did it actually have a badge in the grille and side in the first place?) and rims.

Believe the car is bone stock. To your photo, 99/100. I'm one of few people who revere the F50 as much as the F40 and Enzo. Speaking of super Ferraris,

288_GTO_1.jpg

288 GTO
 
I'm pretty sure the rims aren't. I also thought there was an SE-R badge on the side, but maybe it was only on the trunk.

GTO: 95/100 :) No comment needed

renault_espace_f1_12.jpg

This car is a bitch to drive in GT2, but the looks and cool value make up for it. I kept it, for the same reasons I kept the GT-R LM Road Car.
 
10/100 -- It gets 10 for being a working running vehicle.

The SE-R SpecV had "SpecV" on the driver's door right above the door ding strip. And SE-R was in the grill, on the boot, and on the front fenders.

Toyota Levin:
side_levin.sized.jpg
 
50/100 for its heritage

1966 SHELBY COBRA 427 "SUPER SNAKE".....it sold for $5,000,000.00 and is one sick car :drool: :)

44723_Front_3-4.jpg
 
75/100. Gets 50pts automatically just for history. The other 25 go to performance and looks. However, and this is only because I'm being completely unbiased, and not letting my love for the car cloud judgement, it doesn't get a 100, because it never lived up to the hype, and, even in its time, it wasn't as great as we wish it was. Additionally, it's in no way worth 5,000,000 dollars.

Ducati_999RXerox_2005_stpz
 
70/100, its rate the above car, but bikes are very wicked as well

Since no one rated my pic, I'll post it again
Chevrolet-Silverado_Extended_Cab_2007_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg
 
Alfa Romeo Junior by Zagato '71

junior.jpg
 
Free rating for V8 POWER

I'd say a 65/100, I don't like chevy's but they have improved on the front end alot

I also think that there should be some criteria that you rate the car at.
ex. Looks/Heritage and Racing History or "Work"/Condition
 
Hahaha Honda is a homo.


I found this searching for something else and got distracted, so


20065113535__191.jpg


190E Evo
 
Fisker Latigo (coupe) and Tramonto (convertible) Both are just rebodied mercedes SLs.

^ Um, you're 50% correct here. The Latigo is based on a BMW 6-Series Coupe, while the Taramonto is based on the SL roadster

Leonidae
Alfa Romeo Junior by Zagato '71

junior.jpg

^ Looks pretty basic for a Zagato design, 63/100. (:

Sakiale
I found this searching for something else and got distracted, so

20065113535__191.jpg

190E Evo

^ One of the best looking Mercedes' ever built, 78/100. (:

-> How about me trying:

Yugo GV

yugo.jpg


(:
 
^ Um, you're 50% correct here. The Latigo is based on a BMW 6-Series Coupe, while the Taramonto is based on the SL roadster



^ Looks pretty basic for a Zagato design, 63/100. (:



^ One of the best looking Mercedes' ever built, 78/100. (:

-> How about me trying:

Yugo GV

yugo.jpg


(:


-100/100. It fails at bieng an automobile.


"Atleast it had a Rear Window Defroster so your hands were warm when you pushed."



Lemme get a good car...


ev1.jpg


GM EV1
 
25/100 I do believe that is one of the most ugly cars I have ever seen.

S15
silvia.jpg
 
^ 70/100, especially the that Spec-R Aero above. (:

Mitsubishi L200 Series (not available in the US)

mitsubishi_l200_19_12_05.jpg


(:
 
^ Nice car in general, popular in Yorkshire (for farmers) 75/100
Volvo C30 (I believe this version is the Sport or T5) This is a photo
I took at a motoring show


​
 
85/100, that is the sexiest new Volvo I ever done seen.



Choose one or both...
 
Back