Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,605 views
7.5/10

10/10

--

Novitec-Rosso-Ferrari-612-9.JPG
 
-100/10 - -10 for the actual car, -90 for the amount of times I've had to see that.

Tree'd.

8/10 - I like underrated Ferraris.

2012 Fiat Strada Lumberjack Edition
Fiat-Strada-Lumberjack-front-three-quarter-2.jpg
 
0/10 for the gold ZL1; One of the most commonly posted modded cars in the questionable mods thread and for a good reason.

7/10 for the Ferrari

7/10 for the Fiat Pickup
-----------------

audi-a1-sportback-xl.jpg
 
Last edited:
0/10 One ugly lookin' pile of trash.


6.5/10 for the Audi

IMG_0973.jpg
 
0/10 for the gold ZL1; One of the most commonly posted modded cars in the questionable mods thread and for a good reason. It not only has 2 of the most annoying types of mods people could do to a car and it's on a ZL1 Camaro.
It's not a real ZL1.
 
9/10 - cool in just about every possible way 👍

Ferrari Scuderia Spider 16M '09 - I remember really liking it in TDU 2 :D (Cruising potential aside, no - I don't think it's a very good racing game)
Ferrari-Scuderia_Spider_16M_2009_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg

Ferrari-Scuderia_Spider_16M_2009_800x600_wallpaper_08.jpg
 
8/10.

No pic for me.
 
7.5/10 for the C1 Corvette;
----------------

1957_porsche_550_spyder-pic-363.jpeg
 
9/10 gotta love a Porsche.
Old car spotting pic, vintage impala.
IMG_20140314_094857.jpg
IMG_20140314_094904.jpg
 
7.5/10; 6/10 for the delorean & 7.5/10 for starring in one of my favorite Movie trilogies of all time.
----------------------

Ford Fusion Sport V6
000_fusion2010garage_opta.jpg
 
1/10. It's a 90's Ford with graffiti all over it. Would be an embarrassment to the hippie crowd.

12-4 car show 005.JPG
 
4/10 for the Mustang, not my kind of car. To me, it's a watered-down muscle car that you would see for sale in somebody's driveway in a sketchy neighborhood. Sorry if that didn't make sense. I do like the color, and the shape of the body, looks really cool.

Mercer Raceabout '12 (1912)
This was one of the fastest cars of it's era.

1912MercerRaceabout_1000.jpg
 
Historically, 10/10 for being one of the fastest of it's time.
Today, 1/10 because it looks like a carriage.

I'm out of pics, someone else can take it.
 
I'll have a go. 2014 Nissan Sentra Nismo Concept
nissan-sentra-nismo-concept-photo-556374-s-1280x782.jpg
 
5/10 looks okayish but a bit chavvy and the production car will probably be toned down loads.

image.jpg

Racing BMW 700
 
7/10 for the Nissan

10/10 for the Beammer

Renault Laguna Coupe

Renault_Laguna_Coup%C3%A9_Monaco_GP_dCi_150_%28III%29_%E2%80%93_Heckansicht,_7._Mai_2011,_D%C3%BCsseldorf.jpg
 
6.5/10, looks good, but the doors look odd, and something with the rear doesn't seem to match up. Also, the panel gaps don't seem to match up...

--

rpm_ashley_force1_sw_576.jpg
 
6/10- Not a bad machine, just not as good as Pro Mod or Top Fuel

Oldsmobile-Cutlass_S_1976_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg
 
Back