Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,081,733 views
8/10 - An interesting alternative if you don't want the compact sports sedans from the German big three.


Vauxhall VXR8 Bathurst S

vauxhallvxr8bathursts01.jpg
 
10/10 for reasons of slidyness.

Toyota_Pod_concept_car.jpg


What the hell Toyota... (this is the Toyota Pod)

WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS MONSTROSITY
 
4/10 for the pod

edit: 7/10 for the VW Bus
-----------------

Ford Mustang GT Rally Car
p67393_large+1995_Ford_Mustang_GT_Rally_Car+Front_Driver_Side.jpg
 
8/10. What. Is. That. Thing. It's good, but I'd go for an 037...

Which is the next car!

1983_Lancia_037_rally_011_7005.jpg

Lancia 037
 
7.95/10


Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST205) Rally Car

JM-GOODWOOD-RPAD-005.jpg
 
-10^190471908372491687023467213946710563740127x10^big number/10

WHY

WHY

I'm scarred for life.

Next car on the chopping block!
Rossion Q1:
rt_2009-rossion-q1_lead.135151129_std.jpg
 
4/10, rather boring (and can become rather stupid when riced).

Up next:

ThrustSSC_front.jpg

The Thrust SSC
 
9/10; I love the TS50!
-----------------

holden-monaro_1_600_m-600x400.jpg
 
8/10The early Monaros looked a lot more subtle but it's a shame they didn't have the power from the 6 litre.

Superstars Mercedes C63
image.jpg
 
Why are people so afraid of futuristic concept cars is beyond me.

7/10 for the Mercy above. I'm not the biggest fan of car racing, but it's not F1 so it's instantly good.

I'm planning to follow DTM this year, see what's new and stuff...

Volvo S80 '14
Volvo-S80_2014_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Volvo-S80_2014_800x600_wallpaper_11.jpg
 
That Merc isn't a DTM car.
 
6/10 for the Volvo.
BMW-M550d-2012_01.jpg

Car Pictured: BMW M550d xDrive Touring
 
9/10 for the thrust ssc
4/10, rather boring (and can become rather stupid when riced).

Up next:

ThrustSSC_front.jpg

The Thrust SSC
To keep up with it
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
BMW gets bumped up to an 8/10 because of the engine.

1970_plymouth_superbird-pic-1047.jpeg


'70 Plymouth Superbird.
 
10/10. The Superbird is my all time favorite Mopar, and muscle car.
maserati-grancabrio-mc-stradale-revealed-ahead-of-paris_1.jpg

2013-maserati-grancabrio-mc-stradale-1.jpg

Pictured car: Maserati GranCabrio MC Stradale.
 
10/10

--

2011_Dodge_Avenger_Heat_--_04-22-2011.jpg
 
3/10

Audi-quattro_1980_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg
 
Back