Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,015 views
Which one are we rating? 7.5/10 for the Ferrari, 9/10 for the Citroen.

tree'd

8/10 for the Mustang because SVO.

--

Hennessey_VelociRaptor_SUV-15.jpg


Hennessey Velociraptor.

So, it's a Raptor. 8/10
So, it's a Hennessey. 5/10
So, it's made to look like an SUV. 3/10

Bolwell Nagari Mk X '09
bolwell-nagari-1-big.jpg

bolwell-nagari-04.jpg
 
Eh..... can't say I have seen this car much, apart from it being from Victoria, 6/10

rNGiptK.jpg
 
5/10. The roof is ugly
Tree'd. 6/10

1969 Camaro. One of the few Camaros I actually kinda like.
image.jpg
 
Tree'd, 10/10, because it's a Camaro.
a8Dk4FDpOoYM2av9u5XCa85Y2-1IQv1LYD_VmtPse3QENL1lJb2b3QIQnmutDpZ68ddr=s115


New Harley, not sure which one. And yes, this is the biggest picture of this exact bike.
 
5/10 I couldn't care less about motorcycles.

--

Ford Deluxe Roadster

ford-deluxe-roadster-3-view-download-wallpaper-640x425-comments_3d5c1.jpg
 
That picture is way too small... I can't tell what it is.
 
That picture is way too small... I can't tell what it is.
2014 Harley, but it's already been rated, so...

100/10 for the epic Ford.
upload_2014-3-24_17-24-33.jpeg

2014 Regal.
 
Infiniti*
Also, 7/10 for the C4. Maybe if the Greenwood didn't have that ugly body kit gripped to the thing it would be higher.

3rd_Lexus_ES300.jpg

1998 Lexus ES300
Thanks for the correction!
 
Buick- The image is difficult to see because of the size or the picture. Looking at bigger pictures, 5.8/10. It's very ugly and is glorified for what it actually is. I don't really like it.

Singer Senior-Six '30
1024px-Singer_Saloon_probably_1930s.JPG
 
10/10, do you need a reason? :lol:
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 "Blue Devil"

upload_2014-3-24_18-12-13.jpeg
 
7/10 for the Datsun. I like it, but I find the BRE livery is a little overused.

1967 Mustang Fastback
image.jpg
 
8/10. Back when Mustangs were actually cool cars.

Indian-Four-7.jpg


'33 Indian Four.
 
7/10; I actually found this bike a bit interesting.
---------------------------------------

MG-F
mgf5.gif
 
MG F- 10/10 The return of the original British roadster.

Triumph 1800 Roadster '46

1024px-1946_Triumph_Roadster.jpg
 
Back