JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)
Thread starter
Thread starter
Sage Ages
17,291 comments
1,081,190 views
Self Made Billionaire Lobster Salesman & POTUS
Premium
6/10. Has the "deer in headlights" look.
Edit- take your score and add 2 for the middle guys face
^ No.
But, Corvair, so 10/10.
2013 Jaguar F-Type S Firesand
11/10. I'm in love with the F Type.
SRT Viper GTS
9.9/10 if it wasn't for the color, I would have given it 10/10.
Pictured car:
BMW 630CS (E24)
7.985/10 - One of the most attractive shapes from BMW. Would give higher rating if it's the M635CSi.
Ferrari F14 T
-everything/10 - terrible motorsport is terrible. It's so bad it's not even terrible.
Lexus LFA Concept '05
Scottish
Contributing Writer
3/10- It might be a concept but it looks gawpingly awful compared to the production car.
Self Made Billionaire Lobster Salesman & POTUS
Premium
5/10 - I can't give it any higher because it's so godawfully ugly, but no lower because it spawned such an awesome car.
Edit: tree'd
9/10 for the Bugatti. It's a beautiful car.
--
7/10 for the Viper. Would have got an additional 0.5 if it had a more interesting colour.
Citroen BX 4TC:
7/10 Good, but doesn't interest me too much.
GT-R Prototype- 8.5/10 The normal GT-R is an 8, because it is a high performance sports car that is also easy to live with, such as a big boot and rear seats. I gave the prototype .5 more because I like the front end better.
Triumph Super 9 '32
Self Made Billionaire Lobster Salesman & POTUS
Premium
7.9/10 It looks good and antique cars are always cool.
--
Self Made Billionaire Lobster Salesman & POTUS
Premium
Hmm, works for me.
Here's a similar picture. (the one above is a Lincoln Town Car but oh well)
7/10
-------------------------
Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R
8/10. I like it, but I actually prefer the 1970 model
1969 Ford Fairlane/Torino
7/10
Toyota Celica TCT Rally Car
Self Made Billionaire Lobster Salesman & POTUS
Premium
5/10. Rallying is like F1 to me. It might be fun to watch, but I don't know because I've never watched it and I have no desire to.
--
WTF LOL. Fan made Chevelle concept. It looks like they stuck a Chevrolet bow tie on a Challenger and changed the front end a bit and called it a Chevelle.
There's another Challenger based GM car (a GTO) I'll be posting next. It looks even worse.
1/10; it's not event real and honestly; the designer could've made the grill a bit smaller.
-------------------
Self Made Billionaire Lobster Salesman & POTUS
Premium
Which one are we voting on? 9.5/10 for the one on the left, 8.9/10 for the one on the right.
--
Here's the "GTO"
Which one are we voting on? 9.5/10 for the one on the left, 8.9/10 for the one on the right.
Both, just give individual ratings for each.
and wow, you weren't kidding. What a way to offend 2 cars, you can't just photoshop a Dodge into a Pontiac. That's just wrong. 1/10
-----------------------------------------------
8.5/10. I really like the current generation Challenger. Would have been a 9/10 if it wasn`t for the grille.
Pictured car:
Ford Mustang Mach 1 `71