Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,081,227 views
8.5/10 I prefer the "smooth" wheels but that color especially, with the splitter and fastback design, is one heck of a combination. 👍

Triumph Lynx '78
A 2+2 fastback, this was going to be built alongside the TR7. The reason for it's cancellation was because of the Speke factory's closing. Maybe if British Leyland was a bit more successful, and Triumph had the opportunity to make this, it would've been a huge hit. However, all that remains is one concept car. One vision.
1024px-1978_Triumph_TR7_%28Project_Lynx%29_Heritage_Motor_Centre%2C_Gaydon.jpg
 
Last edited:
5/10. Rallying is like F1 to me. It might be fun to watch, but I don't know because I've never watched it and I have no desire to.

--

WTF LOL. Fan made Chevelle concept. It looks like they stuck a Chevrolet bow tie on a Challenger and changed the front end a bit and called it a Chevelle.

23.jpg


There's another Challenger based GM car (a GTO) I'll be posting next. It looks even worse.
Which one are we voting on? 9.5/10 for the one on the left, 8.9/10 for the one on the right.

--

Here's the "GTO"

61.jpg

I'm sorry, but those are completely a disgrace to the originals.
 
I'm sorry, but those are completely a disgrace to the originals.
Don't be sorry about it, those 2 abominations created through photoshop deserve all of the ridicule they get.
-----------------

8/10 for the Triumph, I like hatchbacks and I liked the TR7 oddly enough. Of course I would like this.
--------------------

Mercury Capri II
1976-Mercury-Capri-II-front-three-quarter-in-motion.jpg
 
7.5/10 but I like the later ones better. The Cologne engines are bad though.


image.jpg
 
8.5/10
-----------------

Ford Capri RS 2600
Saxony_Classic_Rallye_2010_-_Ford_Capri_RS_2600_1970_(aka).jpg
 
8/10

NewMitsuLancer.jpg
 
7/10. It didn't need moar fast- Nismo GT-R

7/10- Evo X40th Anniversery. It didn't need stupid loads of moar fast

Ford Pinto

Bluepinto.jpg
 
Evo X - 6/10 - The older ones are better.
Pinto - 5/10

1970 Lamborghini Miura Jota
jota3.jpg
 
7.5/10 for the Evo X
4/10 for the Pinto
8/10 for the Miura (dammit GT916, no treeing me!)
--------------------

2004%20Mercedes%20Benz%20CL%2065%20AMG_4.jpg
 
Calloway- 7.8/10 I don't like Corvettes at all. But, for some reason, C16s are quite nice. Calloways are what Corvettes should be.

Austin Maestro '82
1024px-Austin_Maestro_1982.JPG
 
5/10; the meh of the Skyline
------------

dodge-challenger-srt8-392.jpg
 
11/10

--

mb_sl_65_amg_black_series.jpg
 
2/10 I don't like old muscle cars

--

Brabus SL65 AMG
MB-SL65-AMG-Brabus-2013-Car-HD-Wallpapers.jpg
 
8/10 isn't that a Brabus SL?
That's a SL63 AMG Black Series sir.

6/10 for the brabus
--------------------------------

1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
sucp_1101_01%2B1969_chevy_chevelle_SS%2Bright_side_angle.jpg
 
7/10 for the Chevelle. I really don't care for 1968-1969 models. I prefer the 1970.
Edit: tree'd: 7/10 for the Challenger. I like the 1970 better.

1964 Ford Falcon Sprint
image.jpg
 
Back