Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,081,227 views
Phantom- 10/10, wonderful, rare, but yet at the same time it seemed they were everywhere with rich people.

Wow I was tree'd. 10/10 for the e28, they look really good.

Lister-Costin '59
It has a factory Corvette race engine.
image.jpg
 
8/10. That car is awesome, and it wants to kill you in everyway imaginable.

21090935.jpg


Alfa Romeo GT 1.9 JTDm Q2.
 
5/10- The V6 is better

Lada Vesta WTCC '15
5e388550885095292ade99759ba1a00b.jpg
 
7/10 Even though I'm not a fan of race cars. It is a Lada and typical rugged simplicity earns my respect.

1A_800.jpg
 
7/10.

550 spyder

porsche-confirms-the-resurrection-of-giant-killer-550-spyder-37454_1.jpg
 
3/10

Porsche 993 911 GT2

1996_Porsche_911_993_GT2_-_Flickr_-_The_Car_Spy_(4).jpg
 
5/10

996 911 Turbo

2004_Porsche_996X50.jpg
 
Wait aren't they the same thing. I swear a Mini 1000 could also be called a Wolseley 1000, and so on. The Riley and the Wolseley look identical.

Anyway,

10/10

Looks like a baby Rolls.

1966 Ghia 450 SS Convertible​

1966_Ghia_450SS_04.jpg
 
Wait aren't they the same thing. I swear a Mini 1000 could also be called a Wolseley 1000, and so on. The Riley and the Wolseley look identical.

Anyway,

10/10

Looks like a baby Rolls.

1966 Ghia 450 SS Convertible​

1966_Ghia_450SS_04.jpg

That front looks sooo much like a 70 Torino
image.jpg
 
The Ghia is closely related to the Iso's. The only relation these manufacturers have with North America, is the engine.
 
Wait aren't they the same thing. I swear a Mini 1000 could also be called a Wolseley 1000, and so on. The Riley and the Wolseley look identical.
Technically they are exactly the same only difference between Wolseley and Riley is grille. And only differences between Mini and Wolseley/Riley is grille and back
01.jpg

Not to rate.
 
6/10 It's a reliable car I guess.

LET'S UP THE PACE
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 12
7/10 would have been higher had it been the Newcastle United livery (and I don't even support Newcastle :P)

yeah

2002-Plymouth-Prowler.jpg
 
3/10. Such an ugly car and the color doesn't help.

E92 M3

BMW-M3_E92_Coupe_mp2_pic_77198.jpg
 
Back