Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,081,648 views
Also why does everyone love Newcastle United livery?
The livery is OK, I think the reason people like it more is because it had a front bumper off of a Panoz:

pgt9938.jpg


Compared to:

796262203354447251.jpg

*Not to rate*
 
The livery is OK, I think the reason people like it more is because it had a front bumper off of a Panoz:

pgt9938.jpg


Compared to:

796262203354447251.jpg

*Not to rate*
Well, Lister did that because it was more aerodynamic for the GTL version, but they reverted to the GT design, as it had a better cooling system.
 
1.5/10. No thanks.

elanor_mustang_gone_60_image005.jpg


Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 "Elanor" `67
 
2/10 not bothered. The ugliest Corvette generation.

00K0K_aN7a2UjIMXB_600x450.jpg
While I do agree, it's not the prettiest, 2/10 for the rarest vette in the world? Wow...

3/10 for the Alfa. There's only a few Alfas I like.
71 GTO Judge convertible, 17 made.
1971-Pontiac-GTO-Judge-Convertible.jpg
 
While I do agree, it's not the prettiest, 2/10 for the rarest vette in the world? Wow...

3/10 for the Alfa. There's only a few Alfas I like.
71 GTO Judge convertible, 17 made.
1971-Pontiac-GTO-Judge-Convertible.jpg
Now you're just being spiteful. /sarcasm

4/10 for the GTO because the color makes me want to vomit and it's a convertible. An orange coupe? 10/10 all day. Seriously, I'm glad they only made 3 of those ZL1s. They are hideous.

Plymouth_Roadrunner.jpg
 
Now you're just being spiteful. /sarcasm

4/10 for the GTO because the color makes me want to vomit and it's a convertible. An orange coupe? 10/10 all day. Seriously, I'm glad they only made 3 of those ZL1s. They are hideous.

Plymouth_Roadrunner.jpg
I'm glad you put the /sarcasm thing there, I'd have thought you actually believed it :lol:.

10/10.
1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6, only 20 made.
1970-Chevrolet-Chevelle-SS-454-LS6.jpg
 
I'm glad you put the /sarcasm thing there, I'd have thought you actually believed it :lol:.

10/10.
1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6, only 20 made.
1970-Chevrolet-Chevelle-SS-454-LS6.jpg
9.9/10 The only reason why I can't give it a 10 would because of its sibling. The Chevelle doesn't have the type of lunacy like its sibling had. That big of a motor in this thing? Plus even fewer of these were made about 12. To give the Chevelle a 10 would do this car an injustice as I think this car is the epitome of perfection. It has it all. Power, Presence, Practicality and Character. It's insane.

1970-chevrolet-el-camino-ss-454-ls6-55-533x400.jpg
 
8/10, Awesome, but not as good as the Ford Ranchero.

23660-b9nhoa-big.jpg
 
5/10. Not a Pontiac fan at all.

Ferrari Dino

Ferrari_Dino_-_Flickr_-_exfordy.jpg
 
Not a Pontiac fan at all.
Damn near broke my heart in two :( :p

However you mended it when I saw the Jezza do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. :lol:

8/10 for the Dino

Hurray for Iso!

IsoRivolta2.jpg


IsoRivolta1.jpg
 
While I do agree, it's not the prettiest, 2/10 for the rarest vette in the world? Wow...

3/10 for the Alfa. There's only a few Alfas I like.
71 GTO Judge convertible, 17 made.
1971-Pontiac-GTO-Judge-Convertible.jpg
one question ... This car is on a platform or something ... i saw a lot of cars on the same platform ... do you have a link where i can find them or is it just random from the internet chosen?
 
one question ... This car is on a platform or something ... i saw a lot of cars on the same platform ... do you have a link where i can find them or is it just random from the internet chosen?
here is the site I pulled the pic from. 👍
 
5/10. Not very attractive...

pontiac_fiero_84.jpg
 
1/10 I don't like that car at all.

1965_pontiac_gto_pic1-2.jpg
 
10/10.
Plymouth Hemi Superbird, 1970.
1970-Plymouth-Hemi-Superbird.jpg
 
10/10.
Plymouth Roadrunner
plymouth-roadrunner-05.jpg
 
5/10. As much as I dislike Chevrolet, this is one of the very few Chevrolet`s which looks good, and fancy my interest.

1935_Duesenberg_Model_SJ_LaGrande_Dual_Cowl_Phaeton_p4.JPG


Duesenberg SJ LaGrande Dual-Cowl Phaeton.
 
7.5/10

1986 Ford Mustang

147292.jpg

4eye.jpg


stang2.jpg
 
4/10. That'd be the ugliest Mustang.

Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet (997.2)

turbocab.jpg
 
1/10 because concept.

gallardo.jpg


Gallardo Squadra Corse
 
6.5/10. Don't like the front bumper.




1800x681-concept-car-citroen-survolt.36384.127.jpg
 
6/10. A cool Citroën!

image.jpg


Alfa Romeo Spider (916) Phase 2.
 
Back