Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,081,873 views
3/10.
Lambo_Veneno_1.jpg
 
It's an Aventador that's had an axe attack. This can only be a good thing.
8/10.

WLHNthy.jpg
 
Alright, damage control time! It's where I decide to give my own ratings to lowly rated cars.

3/10. Not my type of racing.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evoluton VI
View attachment 215153
I didn't even knew that, Gronholm drove these.

8.5/10, I think this car deserved a higher rating than it got before.

3/10

Porsche 993 911 GT2

View attachment 215837
9/10; the 993 is my favorite 911 bodystyle and the GT2 is a beast.
10/10.
1969 ZL1 vette, only 3 made.
1969-Chevrolet-Corvette-ZL-1.jpg
8.5/10; 7.5 for being a C3 Corvette before the fuel crisis era with an extra point added for the rarity.

------------------------------------
Lamborghini Diablo GT, 9.5/10; it's my favorite Diablo!

LEGRO! No treeing me! The Triumph gets my usual neutral, 5/10 rating. I don't like nor dislike it.

1999AudiR8R.jpg
 
R8R- wonderful machine, Audi is very good at making a racing car. 9/10

Lister Storm GTS '95
image.jpg
 
Zagato's stuff always looks beautifully silly.
7.5/10.

rgXcQZO.jpg
 
3.5/10

4338.jpg
 
2/10 - Never liked the looks of the Mustang II, and it was one of the most notable victims of 70s smog laws.

SL65 AMG Black Series
Mercedes_SL65_AMG_Black_Series_001.jpg
 
8.5/10- Too much torque for it's own good. Still wonderfully mad.

Audi TT-S '15
audi-tts-sp-29.jpg

audi-tts-sp-23.jpg
 
6/10. Just another Audi that is fast on straight line, but understeers a lot. I wouldn't say no to it though.

Jaguar XJR-15
Jaguar XJR-15.jpg
 
7/10

Tesla Model S

01-2012-tesla-model-s-fd-1347336745.jpg
 
10/10 great family electric car

--

2016 Mazda MX5 Miata ND

qbgyztvx4i1yksumzxdg.jpg
 
2/10. I was never a huge fan of the Miata. That one looks awful.

GT3RS

881779470130482466.jpg
 
8/10. Although you do get charged extra for weight reduction.... (Top Gear reference)

alfa-romeo-2uettottanta-concept-by-pininfarina_100307464_l.jpg


alfa-romeo-spider-14.jpg
 
9/10. I really like this Alfa concept, and I wish the Spider replacement looks just like this!

image.jpg


Alfa Romeo SZ Zagato.
 
0/10 There's no such thing as a good new MG in my opinion.

mitsubishi-3000-gto-vr4-01.jpg
 
7.5/10

Love the 3000GT/GTO

1975-bmw-30-csl-side-picture-2.jpg
 
7/10. I like it more than the 57.

Jaguar XJR
View attachment 217710

8/10 Love the mean look of the new Jags, especially the XJR and F Type R


download.jpg


Personally I would give it a 10, its my favourite car in the wooooorld!
 
I absolutely LOVE '55 Bel Air's! Too many great Midnight Club LA memories.

The LeFa! gets an 8/10. Pretty cool car.

1962 Chevy Bel Air

0902rc_05_z%2B1962_chevy_bel_air%2Brear_passenger_side.jpg
 
5/10. A classic Impala is a car you have to like.

ae0bc90f1a92be3224c2bf015e68d060-jpg.254904


Porsche Panamera Turbo S.
 
7/10. Base models are 8/10.

55 Chevy, lowered with flames.
Turlock8.30.09_6.JPG
 
6/10 would be higher without the flames.
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

420 sel
 
Back