Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,081,997 views
Except that's not an old Alfa. It's a Fiat Barchetta with a rat's face. Not saying your rating is wrong.


1955 Alfa Romeo Barchetta​


1955_Alfa_Romeo_Barchetta_Front_1.jpg

The GTV, and the Barchetta have nothing in common. The only thing they have in common, is that both cars are from Italy.
The GTV was based mostly on the 155, which then again, was mostly based on a Fiat, but that was the Tipo.

That means, that the Barchetta and the GTV has very few things in common.
 
The GTV, and the Barchetta have nothing in common. The only thing they have in common, is that both cars are from Italy.
The GTV was based mostly on the 155, which then again, was mostly based on a Fiat, but that was the Tipo.

That means, that the Barchetta and the GTV has very few things in common.

I was probably thinking of a car that has similar body lines. It was not the Barchetta. My mistake.
 
I was probably thinking of a car that has similar body lines. It was not the Barchetta. My mistake.
No problem, mate. Everybody does a mistake once in a while. Don't worry too much about it.
 
10/10.

Alfa Romeo Montreal
View attachment 222005
1000000000000000000/10. :drool:One of the prettiest cars ever made, and it's also the prettiest Alfa ever made. One of my ultimate dreamcars aswell.

image.jpg


BMW M3 DKG. (Saw this beauty on my way home from school.)


 
10/10. The last M car that I love. Would prefer manual though.

BMW M5 (E28)
BMW M5 e28.jpg
 
1000000000/10. :drool:

image.jpg


BMW 525i E34
 
6/10 for the 5-Series
------------------------------------

Nissan Skyline GTS-T (R33)
ecr33_nissan_skyline_gts-t.jpg
 
6/10 for the 5-Series
------------------------------------

Nissan Skyline GTS-T (R33)
ecr33_nissan_skyline_gts-t.jpg
Rating: 7/10
Nissan Skyline GTS-T (R33) isn't a bad car. It's nice and what not.

2015 Nissan GT-R "Nismo"

2015-nissan-gt-r-nismo-7_600x0w.jpg
 
3/10.

image.jpg


Ferrari 458 Speciale.

 
2/10. Is that an Austin Princess? Anyways, it looks really crappy.

image.jpg


Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 50th anniversary.
 
Yes it is, not the best name ever for a Car that looks like that :P

10/10 was very lucky to drive one of those as a Christmas present from my Brother and Sister one time :D

1977-1986_Ford_Capri_S_coupe_(2010-12-28).jpg
 
8/10. You gotta love the Capri!

image.jpg


Citroen C4 Cactus.
 
10/10. I love it!!

Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde

alfa-romeo-giulietta-quadrifoglio-verde-debuts-at-geneva-live-photos_1.jpg
 
10/10. I love this car! Screw the Golf GTI/GTD, Focus ST etc. The Giuletta QV Facelift, IS the hot hatch you want!

image.jpg


Alfa Romeo GT 1.9 JTD QV.

 
6/10 - I simply like it. Really nice to see one on street.

BMW M235i Convertible '15
BMW-M235i_Convertible_2015_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

BMW-M235i_Convertible_2015_800x600_wallpaper_11.jpg
 
2 series- 9.5/10 love convertibles, and BMW is good with them.

Lister Storm GTL '98
Everyone loves the Newcastle united.
image.jpg
 
9/10. Gotta say, I prefer the original design.

image.jpg


Lister Storm.
 
9/10. Gotta say, I prefer the original design.

View attachment 222925

Lister Storm.
I see that, it's design was 100% pure aerodynamics.

She has a nice rear, though.
image.jpg

Very different from the road car, GTS and GT.
Edit: not to rate obv
 
Last edited:
10/10. I may have said in the cool wall that it looks like someone built it in a shed, but this isn't the cool wall and we aren't rating coolness of a car.

Lotus Esprit Turbo
Lotus Esprit Turbo.jpg
 
Back