Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,081,873 views
7/10 Nice solid Mercedes

Oldsmobile Cutlass 442

oldsmobile-cutlass-442-hardtop-05.jpg
​
 
7.5/10. A proper classic muscle car!

image.jpg


Alfa Romeo 4C.
 
Alfa- 10/10 'bout time they come back to North America. Wonderful machine, yet another good Alfa.

Lister Le Mans XJS 7.0 '91
image.jpg
 
8/10. Holy s***! What a gorgeous machine :drool:

image.jpg


Alfa Romeo 164 3.0 V6 Q4.
(Before the arrival of the 4C, this was the last Alfa Romeo type to be sold in the US.)
 
Last edited:
6/10

1992 Mercedes 300TE
c6db902b245a87821041467beda1d41c-1.jpg
 
9/10; The best Dodge Viper in terms of performance.
-----------------------------------------

2014 BMW i8
2015-bmw-i8-29_600x0w.jpg
 
2/10. Huge BMW enthusiast, but the i8 is a BMW I'll never like. Find it ugly, too expensive, and unapealling.

Also, the number 8, is only deserved to belong the great 8-Series, with either a big V8 or a massive V12. Not some hybrid 3-cylinder ********!

image.jpg


Dodge Challenger T/A '70.
 
2/10

Citroen Devine DS Concept
cl-14.117.001.jpg

cl-14.117.010.jpg

cl-14.117.014.jpg
 
4.5/10

'80s Dodge short bed

dodgetruck.png
 
7/10. I liked it more than I do now, but still a very good car.

Alpina B7 Turbo

Alpina_B7_Turbo_UK.jpg
 
7/10

Aston Martin Lagonda '15
am-lagonda-official-1-78.jpg

am-lagonda-official-1-41.jpg
 
10/10. Legendary supercar.

image.jpg


Alpina B12 5.0 Coupé.
 
Awesome!/10 - I love this little livery, I love these rims... Cool car! 8 Series almost wins BMW.

Audi RS6 Avant '15
Audi-RS6_Avant_2015_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg

Audi-RS6_Avant_2015_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg
 
It's a 550hp wagon with good looks. 9/10 (-1 for 4WD :sly: )
20140906_093815.jpg

(Vanquish with a license plate that expired a month ago)
 
-∞/10

F10 M5

8370971099_fca05416f9-Frozen-White-BMW-F10-M5-Akrapovic-Evolution-Exhaust-278.jpg
 
8/10 Not the biggest BMW fan in the world but I admit that's a pretty sweet looking motor.

Ford_Sierra_RS_Cosworth_2.jpg
 
100000000/10. A legendary high performance Ford. Love it!

image.jpg


Mazda 6 MPS.
 
7/10. I'm sure it's a fun yet practical daily driver.
2014-Civic-Si-Sedan-Profile-Red.jpg
 
3/10. Euro Civic looks so much better.

Twini (Two engined Mini)
Mini 2 engine.jpg
 
Back