Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,782 views
2/10. Yet another ruined Mini.

740-137.jpg


Volvo 960.
 
God that thing is sexy. 9/10
20140908_093244-1.jpg
 
I gave it that for neutral. There's no huge wing, and the rims aren't godawful. Doesn't look terribly riced. Also no insane bodykit.
 
For racing Mini.

For riced Acura.

I don't understand your rating. (Not saying it's wrong I just don't understand it.)
"Riced" lmao, the only thing they did was lower it to the perfect height and put some all-in-good-fun stickers on the back
 
10000/10. Love it! Especially the road version with CS tires and a Nordscheleife.

Alfa Romeo GT Junior Zagato

1970_Alfa_Romeo_Giulia_GT_Junior_Zagato.jpg
 
"Riced" lmao, the only thing they did was lower it to the perfect height and put some all-in-good-fun stickers on the back
I thought the same thing. It's not a ricer until you have way too much camber, or a huge wing, or a crazy bodykit.
 
Alfa Romeo GT Junior Zagato

You just educated me about this car's existence in the Alfa thread, haha. I'd give it an 8/10. Not the prettiest old Alfa, but very distinctive.

Opel GT:
Opel_GT_992x425_16900.jpg
 
You just educated me about this car's existence in the Alfa thread, haha. I'd give it an 8/10. Not the prettiest old Alfa, but very distinctive.

Opel GT:
Opel_GT_992x425_16900.jpg

It was my inspiration for this one. Alfa line up is awsome!

5/10. Neutral

Alfa Romeo Giulietta SZ

alfa_giulietta-sz-zagato-1960-62_r11.jpg
 
10000000/10. The Guilia is one of the all-time greats in the car industry.

image.jpg


SSC Ultimate Aero.
 
718/1000

piper-honda-df5-formula-f-front-left-view.jpg


Piper Honda DF5 Formula F
 
6/10 - don't know much about but it's awesome as an open-wheeler.

Jaguar XE S '16
Jaguar-XE_S_2016_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Jaguar-XE_S_2016_800x600_wallpaper_0d.jpg
 
0/10. Sorry, but that`s just hideous!

bm_940_r_ed_4_1013825i.jpg


Volvo 940 Estate.
 
6/10 - waaaay overdone it on the rims. That aside, cool!

Mercedes-Benz AMG GT '15
Mercedes-Benz-AMG_GT_2016_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-AMG_GT_2016_800x600_wallpaper_0b.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-AMG_GT_2016_800x600_wallpaper_0f.jpg
 
It looks like it's trying to ape several cars at once. The Viper, SLS and F-Type for instance.
And the rear end is a joke.
Grave disappointment. It looked so much better with that green camo on.
4/10.

qMDcl28.jpg
 
5/10. R.I.P SLS.

6/10. for the racecar though.

F-TypeCoupe.jpg


1401214_564642946953304_38913668_o.jpg


Jaguar F-Type Coupé. (Would rather pick this over an AMG GT any day!)
 
7/10

Mercedes S500 Plug-in Hybrid
MercedesS500hybrid-02.jpg
 
(Would rather pick this over an AMG GT any day!)
One would have to be insane not to! :D

7/10 for the S-Class - its front looks a bit strange, but it's still rather likeable.

Audi TTS Coupe '15
Audi-TTS_Coupe_2015_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg

Audi-TTS_Coupe_2015_800x600_wallpaper_16.jpg
 
Audi- 9.5/10 looks really nice.

Jaguar XFR-S '13
image.jpg
 
10/10. :drool:

image.jpg


Alfa Romeo GTV Facelift (Phase 3.)
 
4/10 I don't like how old Alfas look honestly.

Jaguar-XKR-S-GT-gear-patrol-full.jpg
 
Except that's not an old Alfa. It's a Fiat Barchetta with a rat's face. Not saying your rating is wrong.


1955 Alfa Romeo Barchetta​


1955_Alfa_Romeo_Barchetta_Front_1.jpg
 
Back