Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,782 views
9/10

2013 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse Le Ciel Californien
1093533-1536.jpg
Absolutely unnecessary and ridiculous. VW ruined a perfectly good company. 0/10

Bugatti Type 35 '29

image.jpg
 
7/10

92C6A09F562FC7C24F616C7BD0F560.jpg
 
3/10 Not my thing and it's rather ugly.

2351377310_c3ab9c7ef4.jpg
 
6/10. I am not a big fan of Mustangs, but I wouldn't feel bad about driving it.
Sandown 500 017 copy.jpg
 
4/10 I really hate the early GTR's.

Audi S8

audi-s8-abt-as8-2012-2.jpg
 
Meh just another audi with led. Call Jason Statham to take it back...

6/10 well at least it's not A8

IMG_8630-2.jpg
 
7/10

---------------

Porsche 911 GT3 RS (996)
Porsche_911_GT3_RS_(996)_2003_white-blue.jpg
 
Porsche 911 GT3 RS (996)
Porsche_911_GT3_RS_(996)_2003_white-blue.jpg

That awsome moment you watch one of these go by with a 911 GT3 RS (997) and a 911 Turbo (993) in close company... It's like all the gods of 6-cylinders got together to sing the most perfect song ever...

---------------------------

10/10. I would love to own a Fulvia.

Porsche 911 Turbo S (993)

seinfeld-porsche-993-turbos-side.jpg
 
10/10. One of my favorite 911`s. Hail the air cooled straight six :bowdown:

photos_porsche_911_turbo_1992_1.jpg


Porsche 911 Turbo S (964) THIS is my all-time favorite 911!
 
I think I'll give your favorite 911, this 964 Turbo S an 8/10; I like 911s in general and the Turbo models even more, so yeah. 8/10 seems right.

-----------------
Oh, did a start a 911 chain again?
Okay, here's another one:

1974 Porsche 911 RSR
1568-11328913429-SNC11515.JPG

because I like Martini liveries. :p

That awsome moment you watch one of these go by with a 911 GT3 RS (997) and a 911 Turbo (993) in close company... It's like all the gods of 6-cylinders got together to sing the most perfect song ever...
I bet it was. The last memory I had of a 911 sound was listening to a woman rev the engine of her 997.2 GT3 RS at a car show I went to a year ago. It was a great sound.
 
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x10^9875978734987594831798536412389648754

*ERROR*

Mike458.exe has stopped working

ROOCK1.jpg

Porsche 911 GT2 Race Car (Raced in the BPR series)
 
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x10^9875978734987594831798536412389648754

*ERROR*

Mike458.exe has stopped working
Um, I think I broke Mike guys.

I'm sorry!
:lol:

EDIT: Imma rate that Porsche! 9.5/10; that's one hell of a race car!

Rate the Porsche 911 GT1 993 Strabenversion
porsche_911_gt1_1996_images_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
OH MY GOD

12390480965091346857920574893015748930190/10


Farnbacher_Porsche_37F4BD5.jpg

Porsche 911 GT3 Blancpain Endurance Series Racer
 
10/10. 911 racecars are as good as it gets!

image.jpg


Porsche Carrera GT.
 
6/10- Fast, but it's just too dangerous.

Mercedes-AMG C63 S Edition 1
MercedesC63Edition1leak-02.jpg
MercedesC63Edition1leak-09.jpg
 
Back