Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,915 views
Very sexy 9/10 remember it from TDU
50ad7913038e8b9a39fc6b0f8adbec6d.jpg


My dads car (black however)
 
10/10. :drool: A worthy Quattroporte rival.

1024_delta_hf_integrale_martini5_1.jpg


Lancia Delta HF Integrale Martini.
 
9/10- The second greatwat hot hatch of all time.

Mercedes E63 AMG '06
merc-e63-amg-500-001_EXTRA.jpg
 
6/10. Just another AMG.

m5_touring_10.jpg


BMW M5 Touring (E61)
 
2/10. Give me a Mustang or a Challenger any day over a Camaro.

1996-Dodge-Viper-GTS-at-Dusk-Blue-lfvr.jpg


Dodge Viper GTS `96.
 
10/10. Most possibly, the greatest racecar ever made, with one of the greatest engines ever made.

BV_B7_e28_1986_n182_AutoRetro_petit.jpg


Alpina B7 (E28)
 
8.5 / 10

3040105.001_1003big.jpg


Only cool chrysler and one of best cars never produced for roads just like cx75 and fxx
 
7/10- One of my favorite cars in Test Drive Unlimited PS2

Ford Fiesta 1.0T Red Edition
warm-hatch-comparo-047.jpg
 
5.5, cuteness mostly.

Now I shall represent you the new Civic Type R
2015-Honda-Civic-Type-R-price.jpg
 
8.5/10 - Love it. Looks semi-ricey, though.

1966 Shelby Cobra 427
1093547-1536.jpg
 
12455576467479479533425367284563754834937474783/10. :bowdown: for the F40. But I`ve always preferred the F50. Speaking of which:

ferrari-f50-front-view-in-yellow.jpg


Ferrari F50.
 
7/10; Yeah, I prefer the F40 above it.

as well as this:
2014-Ferrari-Enzo-Cool-Cars.jpg
 
9/10. Epic V12 engine, and solid performance. But I`ve never liked the looks of the F60.

Ferrari-LaFerrari-PS-Vita-Wallpaper.jpg


Ferrari LaFerrari (F70)
 
3/10. F40 was a peak point of Ferrari history.

BMW Z1
bmw-z1.jpg
 
8/10. The most innovative BMW ever made.

e31-0011.jpg


BMW 840Ci US specs. (M62B44 V8.) Ignore the awful Camaro in the background.
 
BMW: 6.5/10.

Camaro and Vette sitting back there: infinity/10. Two of my favorite cars of all time.


2014-Nissan-GTR-R35.jpg
 
7/10. I don't know what, but something about it pushes me off.

Lancia Stratos
Lancia Stratos.jpg
 
Infinite/10. The best rally car ever made. Period.

lancia-kappa-coupe-02.jpg


Lancia Kappa Coupé.
 
6/10- Looks like a Thema coupe.

BMW 330d
bmw-gt-comparo-021.jpg
 
7/10. A great 3-Series, with a magnificent engine.

lancita_thema_8.32_ferrari_30025.jpg


Lancia Thema 8.32. Using the same engine as the Ferrari 308 GTB.

 
Back