Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,782 views
8.5/10. Edition 1 details bring it down from 9.

Lotus Elan S2
Lotus Elan S2.jpg
 
6/10. Great car to die in, but terrible everywhere else.
std_80_ford_capri_zakspeed_turbo_group_5.jpg

Ford Capri Group 5 Race Car
 
8/10. Cool cars. Really like these.

image.jpg


Maserati 4200GT
 
7.5/10. I have a holy relationship to the E46 M3 and the 323i-330d E46 coupés, but the convertible version is an M3 for posers in my oppinion, and thereby, I`ve never liked them.

lancia-thesis-2,4-multijet-dpf-comfortronic100th-zdjecie-0-3163600.jpg


Lancia Thesis 2.4 JTDm Multijet Comfort-Tronic. (The last proper Lancia.)
 
4/10. Quite ugly and not really a proper Lancia.

Austin Mini Cooper 1071 S
Austin Mini Cooper S 1071 .jpg
 
4/10. Quite ugly and not really a proper Lancia.

Austin Mini Cooper 1071 S
View attachment 231713

It was the last Lancia to be designed and built by Lancia, it was also the last Lancia that wasn`t influenced by Chrysler, and the Thesis was also the last Lancia to feature Lancia and Alfa Romeo engines.
I would say it was the last proper Lancia.
 
It was the last Lancia to be designed and built by Lancia, it was also the last Lancia that wasn`t influenced by Chrysler, and the Thesis was also the last Lancia to feature Lancia and Alfa Romeo engines.
I would say it was the last proper Lancia.
Third gen Delta wasn't influenced by any Chrysler. That car was used as a Chrysler, but wasn't influenced by one.
 
Third gen Delta wasn't influenced by any Chrysler. That car was used as a Chrysler, but wasn't influenced by one.
Alright, forgive for there, I completely forgot the 3rd gen Delta.
 
Frua deserves 9 for uniqueness

chrysler-pt-cruiser_529828.jpg


Chrysler Pronto Cruiser Concept
 
2/10 Would Not Bang.

Tata Airpod. One destined for hell if it was on the GTP Cool Wall.
tata%20airpod%20car%201.JPG
 
Guys.... the Fulvia, was the last proper Lancia. No Alfa parts/engines until the end of its life.

7/10


Lancia Fulvia Sport 1.3 by Zagato

 
3/10

Dodge Charger Daytona
(Clearly not a ricer.)
1969_dodge_charger-pic-61290.jpeg
 
Last edited:
7/10. I prefer Superbird.

Lola-Aston Martin B09/60
03.jpg
 
8/10. Not my favorite LMP racecar.

lancia-thesis-04.jpg


Lancia Thesis Bicolore.
 
7/10 IMO a nice color combo.

Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato

1961_Aston_Martin_DB4_GT_Zagato_-_fvr3.jpg
​
 
Back