Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,915 views
7.5/10- Still no M5 rival, despite a trick boot spoiler and the 308 GTB engine.

image.jpg
 
2/10. No nostalgia for me and that paint job is weird.

Some bus from Finland (I use one like this daily)
21.jpg
 
1/10- Public transport sucks.

208gti30-01.jpg
 
3/10 Peugot's are ugly for the most part, and not sure what's up with the red back.

Have an early 70's Super Bee.
'70_Dodge_Coronet_Super_Bee_(Cruisin'_At_The_Boardwalk_'10).jpg
 
10/10. Classic legendary Mopar.

Lancia_Fulvia_1.3s_Series_2.jpg


Lancia Fulvia 1.3S
 
8,5/10 a pretty hot hatch. Sad that MG is shut down

jaguar-xkr-s-convertible-2012-car-pics-widescreen-19.jpg


XK may be too old to compete with M4, SL, 911 etc but at least it's prettier than them a lot
 
10/10, one of my favorite cars to come out of that nation.

My favorite one to come from Japan:

JapaneseFairladyZ1970.jpg
 
8/10
avila-motoring-invitational-bmw-635-john-player.jpg
 
5/10.

Lamborghini-Countach-Red-Front-Angle-st.jpg


Lamborghini Countach QV.
 
7/10. That front wing is exactly what I would expect from Lamborghini, but it also lowers my rating.

Aston Martin V12 Vantage GTE
01.jpg
 
7/10 Because racecar Aston, though the Gulf paint doesn't feel like my cup of tea, i think it belongs on a Ford.


MG 6, or as i like to call it, the Chinese one!
mg6__1.jpg
 
I don't know, but MG should make small cars only. 5.5/10 bevause it's frontend is simple

Ducati%20899%20Panigale%2014%20%201.jpg


Ducati 889. We really need Tourist Trophy 2!
 
7. 5/10 I love bikes, but it's not an old one, or a Harley, which are my absolute favorites.
'67_AC_Cobra_(Crusin'_At_The_Boardwalk_'10).jpg
 
9.99/10 Almost a 10, but i don't think any real cobra used that specific engine.


AC Ace
1962_AC_Ace_2.6_Ruddspeed_front.jpg
 
10/10. Yes. All my yes.

147syya.jpg

Ferrari F40 GTE
 
You didn't find a pic of a real car?/10

1991 Rover Mini Cooper
07.jpg
 
2/10 disgrace to Charger name

maserati-spyder-90th-anniversary-c499310042014212319_1.jpg


Maserati Spyder 90th Anniversary
 
6/10

920_pd1976710_1.jpg



2/10 disgrace to Charger name
I don't mean to judge, but I feel like this car wouldn't get so much hate if they called it the Coronet instead of Charger.
 
9.99/10 Almost a 10, but i don't think any real cobra used that specific engine.
Um, yeah they did.

6/10

920_pd1976710_1.jpg




I don't mean to judge, but I feel like this car wouldn't get so much hate if they called it the Coronet instead of Charger.
7.5/10 Always liked the styling of those.

1981 Honda ATC250R built to a 480cc with 75+ horsepower and 275lb weight. 5 speed manual transmission

10689727_918107711539344_430702843393212545_n - Copy.jpg
 
Back