Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,755 views
That C30 to me is flop

However TVR gets 7.5/10

alfa-romeo-mito-gta-concept-geneva-live-001_100196547_l.jpg
 
I'd say 90% of car people don't know that it exists.
Well, I was one of them... Now that I`ve read about it, I`m quite suprised I never knew about it.


Also, 8/10 for the MiTo GTA. Great concept that sadly never made it to series production.

Lamborghini-Miura_SV_1971_1600x1200_wallpaper_03.jpg


Lamborghini Miura SV
 
8/10 - Interesting.

1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle Cabriolet
15264450374_9a33992e65_b.jpg
 
The sporty version of the S5. 8/10

bmw_m3_most_wanted__the_run_by_daz1200-d4j9fxm.jpg
 
2/10 - It's not real.

1975 Mercedes-Benz 280SL
15886310695_e2811f492f_b.jpg
 
Let me scream IMPORTS!!! 9/10

BMW_Z4_GT3_by_veer1.jpg
 
I remember using that car in Midnight Club 3. Its a dope car to drive with but a good car to modify with. 7.5/10

lamborghini-aventador-lp720-4-anniversario-edition-01.jpeg
 
3/10 Not a fan of the Taurus but it gets 2 points for SHO

Citroen C6 :
2006-citroen-c6_4da47822a7bac.jpg
 
8/10, handsome, luxurious, a supremely comfortable ride. Overall a very cool French waftmobile.

8790pix1hires.jpg


Saab 9-5 2.3T Aero
 
7/10. That thing sounds epic!

image.jpg


Saleen Mustang S197. Or as I call it, the "eurokiller"
 
7/10
-------------
Toyota Celica GT-S Liftback
gts6.jpg
 
Delete post
 
Last edited:
Finally a beautilful Elise. 9/10 if it was an Exige S but i'll give an 8.

Car: Toyota BP Kraft Trueno

AE86-G7.jpg
 
Bug eyed Integra. 6/10. The '04 model was way better.
05gumpert-apollo-r-enragedgeneva2012.jpg
 
8042829496213168354368431538 I could add more nubmers for this wonderful edition of Apollo


Maserati-MC12-Corsa-manu-06-01.jpg
 
Back