Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,671 views
This thing (GS version) eats other convertibles in Forza Horizon and HP 2010 8.5/10

porsche_911-997_targa_t1_09.jpg
 
8/10 MURICA!!! Edit.. Dammit beaten to it.

5/10 Not a big Porsche fan truth be told.

Nissan_Silvia_S110.jpg
 
7.5/10 This looks amazing but why did they changed the Spoiler size to minimalistic ?


autowp.ru_honda_integra_type-r_22.jpg
 
5.5/10. Never liked Type-R Honda's, but I do respect them.

image.jpg


Lamborghini Gallardo.
 
4.5/10. Really don't like the design of the Gallardo and it looks a bit cheap in my opinion :/

toyota-supra-twin-turbo.jpg
 
3.5/10 TVR look ugly and are very unreliable . I don't like them

M4Kits.jpg
 
3/10- Looks like puke, way too heavy.

Audi R15 Plus.jpg
 
6/10. Not my favortie Audi LMP1 racer.

1999BMWV12LMR.jpg


BMW V12 LMR.
 
7/10. God I wish Mazda made it.

image.jpg


Alfa Romeo "Alfetta" GTV-6
 
3.8/10. Prefer the S-Max.

image.jpg


McLaren F1
 
7/10. Really don't like the front of it.

FXXK.jpg


Ferrari FXX-K
 
6/10. Ruins the purity of the original 86/FR-S/BRZ.

t1.jpg


Caparo T1.
 
Back