Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,557 views
10/10. First car.

0_0.jpg
 
2/10; they're not real
-------------------------------

Audi RS4 Avant (B7)
audi_rs4-avant_r7.jpg
 
9/10. Maybe the best track ready roadgoing car ever made?

image.jpg


Saab 9-5 Estate.
 
simple yet elegant 8/10

leadgumpertapolloslive.jpg
1/10 Gumpert doesn't sound appealing, and it's a tasteless mess for the UAE. There exists good supercars, Aston Martin One-77, Jaguar XJ220, Koenigsegg CC8, Lister Storm, but that is not one of them.

Lister Knobbly Prototype '58
image.jpg
 
8/10

1984 Toyota Celica Cabrio (TA60) by H.P. Schwan
15251674543_507ef45d88_b.jpg
 
Only half looking it looked like the Dog was driving ;D

6/10.. Not bad but not overly exciting

Is it a Golf? Is it a Bora? no It's a Gora!

7967934956_a91c94a8f2_b.jpg
 
nothing special just like many VWs of late 90s early 00s 6/10 because stance

Aston_Vanquish_39.jpg


People who consider Aston Martin and Jaguar boring are stupid lol
 
That's horrendous looking. 0/10.

Very famous Camaro.

BRC_28.jpg
 
9.9/10. Porn!

image.jpg


Pontiac Firebird.
 
10/10. Mopar power, with a gorgeous retro body! God I love the Hellcat.

Ford_Mustang_II_(Centropolis_Laval_'10).jpg


Ford Mustang II. The only Mustang I hate, and never wish was produced. Just curious to see what rating it gets.
 
epic fail to change raw muscle power and style which became everyday forgettable car lol, but it looks nice 7/10

1993ndash1999-volkswagen-golf-vr6-mkiii-photo-351536-s-1280x782.jpg
 
6/10. One of the very few Golfs I care about. That`s a VR6, if I`m not mistaking?

7.jpg


Alfa Romeo 155 Q4.
 
Only Italians can form boxes to be sleek. 7/10

2000-2002_Daihatsu_Move_Custom.jpg


Daihatsu Move Custom (2nd gen)
 
Last edited:
5.5/10; because I don't like velvet and I don't like how the back of the clubman looks.

2005 Ford FPV Falcon GT-P (BA)
fpvgtp05_031600.jpg
 
7/10

Nissan Skyline R33 GTR (Tuned)
15845279267_2f28e728bb_b.jpg
 
4/10 the technology is good, but its not a timeless classic, and when the 🤬 are Nissan going to build an actual new version???

8378921810_578531430f_z.jpg
 
7.5/10. Now that's badass!

image.jpg


Chevrolet Corvette C6 Convertible.
 
Back