Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,084,818 views
9/10 not pretty but fast

BMW-M3_Convertible_UK_Version_2009_1600x1200_wallpaper_03.jpg
 
5/10 M3 convertible, the stereotypical wealthy douchebag car.

matt-powers-s14-drifting.jpg

Hey look, a professional drift car that isn't wasn't a moving billboard.
 
7/10; I sort of like it, but I'm honestly not a fan of drift cars.
--------------------


Dg_800.jpg
 
9/10

mirasrdh.jpg


Lamborghini Miura
 
7.5/10, Great, but not the best Lamborghini either.

---------------------------------

lamborghini_diablo_vt.jpg
 
9/10. My second favourite Lamborghini of all time.

ess vee.jpg
 
6/10

2014 Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo
chevrolet-chaparral-2x-vision-gran-turismo-right-front-three-quarter.jpg
chevrolet-chaparral-2x-vision-gran-turismo-05_0.jpg
 
9/10. It looks amazing. I would have given it a 10, but it drives like a tank covered in Vaseline in-game.
snano.jpg


GTA Spano
 
Very good looking, but a tad too run of the mill. In a few months the roads will be swamped with them. 7/10

Celica.JPG


Toyota Celica 190
 
7/10 I love the "modern" Celica!

Mercedes Benz CL65 AMG
cl65amg08_021600.jpg
 
9/10

2014 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse II Fire Finch Bronze Carbon
bugatti-veyron-grand-sport-vitesse-ii-fire-finch-bronze-carbon-photo-505715-s-1280x782.jpg

20130901_04239e90f00a7a42098dn8ywntS7WZLu.jpg
 
Just another special paint for that fat Gatti 3/10

bugatti-veyron-super-sport_100315494_l.jpg


This however.... is my fave Veyron
 
Back