Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,084,387 views
7/10



Ford_FG_Falcon_of_Dale_Wood_2013.JPG
 
9.5/10. Love the SLS, but if I owned one, I'd feel like a douche opening the doors in public.

alfier.jpg


Maserati Alfieri
 
6/10. Meh, not my favourite.
Merc-A45-AMG-1.jpg


2014 Mercedes A45 AMG
 
8/10. I prefer the hard-top to the soft-top.

consept.jpg


2010 Porsche 918 Spyder Concept Study (I prefer some aspects of the concept more than the production version. I think it's because I play Hot Pursuit 2010 too much.)
 
10/10. Love it.

porsche-carrera-gt-photo-558397-s-1280x782.jpg


2004 Porsche Carrera GT (If I was to choose 5 cars to live with for the rest of my life, this would be one of them. I love this car.)
 
9.9/10. Colour brings it down. I prefer the original blue with white stripes combination.

ShelbyGT350_16_HR.jpg


2015 Shelby Mustang GT350
 
8.5/10. I'm loving these pictures.

BMW-1M-Coupe-09.jpg


2011 BMW 1M Coupe
 
8/10.

6x6-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-pics-aplenty-photo-gallery_11.jpg


2013 Mercedes G63 AMG 6x6
 
I wish Land Rover still sold the Defender where I live.

Jag- 10/10 it's beautiful, distinctive, and very fast.

Mini 35
image.jpg
 
Back