Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,272 views
7/10

6f2389c5f77d861e95a46006914813b5.jpg
 
I wish that they could still make it.

*Defender will be discontinued this year, due to new EU regulations.

I wish Land Rover could ignore the EU regulations.
 
I wish that they could still make it.

*Defender will be discontinued this year, due to new EU regulations.
I heard the 110 is classified as a commercial vehicle, and is therefore except until 2017. By that time there should be a new Defender.
 
5/10

Drive-eO PP01 Latvian-Made All-Electric AWD Racer Built to Tackle Pikes Peak

electric-eo-pp01-ppihc-driveeo-1000x667.jpg
 
Last edited:
8/10


Holden Commodore VZ SS ute with a Chevrolet badge during/after a rainstorm.
1280px-Holden_Commodore_VZ_SSZ_Utility.jpg
 
6.5/10; it would be higher without the bowtie emblem.
----------------

Porsche 968 Club Sport
Screen-Shot-2012-11-26-at-22.43.14.png
 
6/10--point deducted for the yellow bead around the wheel. Solid black or solid silver is the way they need to be for me.

Porsche T7 (what the 911 was supposed to be)
porsche-t7.jpg
 
Back