Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,240 views
8/10.

It's a Koenig Ferrari.

8b89e64f6d182aeb0f897093bc4f2aaa.jpg
 
∞/10. I love all Koenigseggs. This one is easily my favourite.

11.jpg


2016 Hennessey Venom F5
 
4/10 I don't like the REALLY old cars

th

This thing is pure badass. The new P1 GTR
 
9/10

Lancia Delta HF Integrale Collezione
DSCF1823%20(4).JPG
Collezione? Never heard of it. 7/10 as its just an Integrale with a silly stripe
th

Since we are on the subject of Rally Legends, I present, the Group B Ford RS200 of 1985
 
The Collezione is a rare "special edition" of the integrale

8/10 for the RS200
9/10 for the Bugatti

MG Metro 6R4
MG-Metro-6R4-1-610x447.jpg
 
Last edited:
I used to sneer at BMWs. I dated a woman last year that had a 2012 or 2013 5?? (5 series) with X-Drive. What a great machine. Not my first choice for a Queens, NY vehicle, suspension was hella stiff. Somewhat of a gas hog. Very expensive headlight replacement (around $400), went out AGAIN 10 days later. Very fast, very quiet, great in the snow. Is that a 7 series ? 8.5/10

1969 Ferrari 312P ;-)
 

Attachments

  • Ferrari_312P,_Bj._1969_(2011-08-13_Sp).JPG
    Ferrari_312P,_Bj._1969_(2011-08-13_Sp).JPG
    789 KB · Views: 16
I've seen way better race 3-series' 5.5/10
Well that specific 3 series was a BMW 330d (IIRC). It was bought by Top Gear to be raced at the 24 Hour Brit Car race at Silverstone. Here's a part of the episode on YouTube.

 
6.5/10 - It's nice.

1967 Renault Caravelle
Renault_Caravelle_-_Flickr_-_exfordy.jpg
 
Back