Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,472 views
Don't forget 10 for the Jaaaaaag's sound. (especially with that Supercharged V8...)

7.5/10 I think that Aston's new design philosophy still needs some work, in their attempt to make their car different they ended up getting too close to the F-Type. Bonus points for being a Bond car, too bad it'll probably stay that way...
1967-shelby-supercha-32w.jpg
10/10 how can you not like a classic Stang?
image.jpg
 
7/10 Screw it, it's growing on me.

2002_Lancer_Evo7_GTA_01.jpg
6/10 - I adore the Evo 7 but this is the auto version so it loses 2 points
image.jpg
 
7/10 The old BMW M3s have a bit more personality (not to mention more driving fun with those Naturally Aspirated Inline-6 engines), the new one seems to lack that excitement. It is practical, so I'll give it that.

nissan-idx-nismo-concept-side-motion-view.jpg
 
@JTB10000 damnit. 7/10 I like it but not as much as the GTO
image.jpg
 
6/10 Meh. I've heard about this thing once.

1973_chevrolet_chevelle_ss_454_malibu_station_wagon_99261501158470874-001.jpg

Chevelle Wagon SS 454
 
6/10 The fact that it's a 454 wagon is amazing, but it's based on the latter Chevelles. And those aren't really that cool, not to mention the rusty look is putting me a bit off.

p1.jpg
 
6.5/10 That's... an Aristo, correct? I had to do a double take to find that out. I also deducted half a point for those rims, they don't suit the car at all.

110404a02l.jpg


I am on a Nissan spree, but this car had to be shared when we are talking about JDM sportscars. Correct?
 
An interesting criteria...

10/10 It's a Z-Tune. And it's purple. Yep, the ultimate R34...

Peugeot-106-GTI-Black-carwitter.jpg
4/10 Basic as they come hatchback
image.jpg
 
Well, that's actually a GTI, but I'll let it slip.

8/10 Racing Clios have always been great cars, and that one is no exception.

110927a03l.jpg
 
What is that car? 6/10

That would be a Nissan Leopard. ;)

Also, 8/10 for Custom's Mercedes. Rims larger than life, but look at that style! Not overdone in the slightest. It looks just right.

Peugeot_RCZR_ext_personnalisation3.jpg
 
I give Peugeot 9.5/10 for being french version of Alfa 4c and 7/10 for BMW

opel-astra-f-cc-2.jpg
4/10 Bland German Hatchback. Unless you're going to tell me this is a GTI aswell
image.jpg
 
Back