Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,295 views
6.5/10

ducati-monster-900-4.jpg
 
7/10 I saw it recently on this topic

1976_ford_escort_rs2000_1.jpg
10/10 I love a fast ford
And talking about fast fords
image.jpg
 
7/10 The BX is a head turner, and the 16-valve engine is great fun. It's a polarizing car, but I love how quirky it is.

ede0933ae25e14193defca562f34b9b5.jpg


Renault 19 16S
 
Last edited:
7/10 The BX is a head turner, and the 16-valve engine is great fun. It's a polarizing car, but I love how quirky it is.

ede0933ae25e14193defca562f34b9b5.jpg


Renault 16S
Never heard of it. 7/10.

2008 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee
dodge-charger-srt10-super-bee-06.jpg
 
Never heard of it. 7/10.

2008 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee
dodge-charger-srt10-super-bee-06.jpg

Actually, I made a mistake with the name, it's a Renault 19, but the 16-valve version. Sorry about that.

As for the Do(d)ge, 7.5/10 The Super Bee is great, but I prefer the yellow colour on it, blue doesn't quite seem to fit the car.

toyota-crown-athlete-modellista-rear-three-quarter-view.jpg


Toyota Crown Athlete (Modellista-tuned version)
 
Actually, I made a mistake with the name, it's a Renault 19, but the 16-valve version. Sorry about that.
Still never heard of it. :lol:
As for the Do(d)ge, 7.5/10 The Super Bee is great, but I prefer the yellow colour on it, blue doesn't quite seem to fit the car.

toyota-crown-athlete-modellista-rear-three-quarter-view.jpg
8.5/10 - I like Crowns.

2012 Audi A8
Audi-A8-L-hybrid-2012-1920x1080-003.jpg
 
7/10 Nice.

DwayneImpalaSSRHScallop3-vi.jpg

Yes, it's a rendering. That's why it looks a little weird.
 
7/10
mgmetroturbo.jpg
 
5/10 Beige car on the side of the road in a small town.

201113honm-c%20redone.jpg
 
6/10
looks like Mercedes seen the COT in NASCAR 20 years before it happened,

2004 Venturi Fetish, quite a striking electric car
venturi-fetish_03.jpg
 
9/10. One of the best Mercs ever built, only let down by a slightly bare interior.

97-98_Infiniti_Q45.jpg
 
Back