Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,324 views
8/10 Nice.

s-1027.jpg
 
6/10; er, it's alright I guess.

---

p1090644.jpg
 
4/10 - I don't like cars shaped like boxes.
---

1969DodgeDartGTS440CollectorCarS-1.jpg
 
6/10 OK four-wheeler

Lamborghini espada
1280px-Lamborghini-Espada.jpg
 
7.5/10; The first Focus RS with 4WD and to go global. It lost half a point though for being a render.

--

2004-Mercedes-Benz-CLK-DTM-AMG-FA-Turn-1024x768.jpg
 
I always liked that this car was used for that slow down song 8/10

57_BMW_Isetta_moto_DV-10-GG_01.jpg
 
8.5/10. This car looks cute. And more importantly, it saved BMW.

2015 Skoda Superb III.

022_su10.jpg
 
10/10

New-York-City-Police-Vehicle-2022.jpg
 
8/10, the Black looks good and the wheels are unique.


Mazda BT-50
Mazda_BT-50_front_20080103.jpg

Personally, i would give this thing bonus points for sounding like a tougher version of the BT-5 Tank
 
9.5/10 - Would be 10/10 if it was orange or yellow.

1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra
1993-ford-mustang-svt-cobra-front-view.jpg
 
Back