Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,499 views
9/10. Excellent aftermarket configuration.

Alfa_Romeo_Alfetta_159.jpg
 
Boring luxury car 6/10

3.gif

If someone can tell me what car is this too, I would be highly thankful
 
Boring luxury car 6/10

3.gif

If someone can tell me what car is this too, I would be highly thankful
What the hell is that thing? Reminds me of one of the Ronin cars from SR2.

2015 Jaguar XFR-S
2014-jaguar-xf-rs.jpg
 
I find that Jag kinda boring 7/10 That car I search for is from development of Metropolis Street Racer

Ferrari_360-Spider_STUDIO_xMAM3419_0250001.jpg
 
I find that Jag kinda boring 7/10 That car I search for is from development of Metropolis Street Racer

Ferrari_360-Spider_STUDIO_xMAM3419_0250001.jpg
5/10 Ugly Ferrari
Mikko_Hirvonen_-_2004_Cyprus_Rally.jpg
 
Easy to get in again :D 7,5/10

MG_MGF_top.jpg
I should rate it 0/10, because it has doors, you can't simply enter. The MG badge saves it 10/10

Suzuki Vinson 500 4x4
image.jpg
 
8/10. Why do Lister feel the need to put rainbow colours on their cars? It's on this LMP and was on the Lister Storm GT car that raced in the FIA GT championship.

2014PWC_StPeteCadillac.jpg
8/10. Not a fan of Cadillac but this looks menacing.

srt-viper-gts-r-alms-debut-at-mid-ohio-6.jpg
 
Back